Tour Easy for Sale, Atlanta, GA area

Bill

Guest
Tour Easy EX for sale, Size Large, Black Frame, Cool Back Seat, 27
Speed. Grip Shift. With full fairing, adjustable fairing mounts,
Blackburn rear rack, front fender, Bike-E rear seat bag, two water
bottle mounts. Bike was purchased new from Fools Crow in Talahassee,
FL. Bike is in great shape. $1500 firm. Will Not Ship. Located in
Peachtree Corners area, Norcross, GA [email protected]

Bill wrote:
> Tour Easy EX for sale, Size Large, Black Frame, Cool Back Seat, 27
> Speed. Grip Shift. With full fairing, adjustable fairing mounts,
> Blackburn rear rack, front fender, Bike-E rear seat bag, two water
> bottle mounts. Bike was purchased new from Fools Crow in Talahassee,
> FL. Bike is in great shape. $1500 firm. Will Not Ship. Located in
> Peachtree Corners area, Norcross, GA [email protected]

Due to the relatively low bottom bracket, unlike many recumbent
bicycles, the Tour Easy is actually legal to ride in Georgia [1].

[1] State of Georgia, part of the United States of America. I have not
been able to determine if there is any law regarding maximum pedal
height (relative to the ground) in the Republic of Georgia.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley
"Twisting may help if yawl can chew gum and walk." - G. Daniels