Tour; Giro videos

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Peter Anagnosto, Feb 14, 2003.

  1. I am auctioning several Tour de France and one Giro video, on ebay; under the seller name
    panagnostos.

    Very low prices and shipping cost.

    I'm not a retailer; I am a rider and I just don't watch them anymore. They are in mint condition and
    have been viewed less than a few times.

    Tags:

  2. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    Please sell your old stuff in the rec.bicycles.MARKETPLACE newsgroup. Never here. Thanks!

    "Peter Anagnostos" < cost.

    > I'm not a retailer; I am a rider and I just don't watch them anymore.
    They
    > are in mint condition and have been viewed less than a few times.

  3. Ken: Apologies. Peter