Tour of Britain photos 2004.

Adolf von Schwulerfurtz

Guest
Hallo my english friends !

Have you more photos the Tour of Britain ?

I have seen many at - alt.binaries.pictures.sport.cycling - is there more ?

Thanks to you.

[email protected] (Adolf von Schwulerfurtz) writed in
news:[email protected]:

> Hallo my english friends !
>
> Have you more photos the Tour of Britain ?
>
> I have seen many at - alt.binaries.pictures.sport.cycling - is there
> more ?
>
> Thanks to you.

Neither of my newservers carry this (valid) group - I have emailed your
hotmail address with a selection of my phots which you are free to post
there.

Mike

try http://www.bcf.uk.com/gallery/2004/00_gallery_contents.shtml

You can watch the video for free on www.cycling.tv