Tour of California volunteers needed

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Dan Connelly, Jan 18, 2006.

  1. Dan Connelly

    Dan Connelly Guest

    This is a big deal. I plan to work two stages: BART nicely serves stages 0 and 2,
    Caltrain stage 3 and the stage 2 finish, and Golden Gate Transit has busses from
    SF to the Stage 1 start, so even w/o a car there's many options. Folks whine and complain
    about the lack of good US racing, but this is the chance to do something meaningful
    about it.

    http://www.amgentourofcalifornia.com/volunteer.html

    Dan

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    Dan, our club was told that they had WAY more volunteers than they
    needed. Either you got it wrong or someone else is putting out the
    wrong message.

  3. Just a Idea

    Just a Idea Guest

    Someone is putting out the wrong message... they need volunteers.... my club
    is joining...