Tour of California volunteers needed

Dan Connelly

Guest
This is a big deal. I plan to work two stages: BART nicely serves stages 0 and 2,
Caltrain stage 3 and the stage 2 finish, and Golden Gate Transit has busses from
SF to the Stage 1 start, so even w/o a car there's many options. Folks whine and complain
about the lack of good US racing, but this is the chance to do something meaningful
about it.

http://www.amgentourofcalifornia.com/volunteer.html

Dan

Dan, our club was told that they had WAY more volunteers than they
needed. Either you got it wrong or someone else is putting out the
wrong message.

Someone is putting out the wrong message... they need volunteers.... my club
is joining...