Tour of Catalonia

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Stephen Clark, Jun 14, 2004.

  1. According to my TV guide the Tour of Catalonia is on Eurosport this week
    BUT today's recording was just football. Looking at the Eurosport web page I
    can not see any cycling on the schedule. Am I missing something here?

    Tags:

  2. Graham

    Graham Guest

    "Stephen Clark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > According to my TV guide the Tour of Catalonia is on Eurosport this week
    > BUT today's recording was just football. Looking at the Eurosport web page

    > can not see any cycling on the schedule. Am I missing something here?
    >

    > They must have forgotten that the football was on, and accidently

    scheduled some cycling coverage. I mean how silly can you get ! Bet they
    won't do that again.

    Graham

  3. "Graham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Stephen Clark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > According to my TV guide the Tour of Catalonia is on Eurosport this

    week
    > > BUT today's recording was just football. Looking at the Eurosport web

    page
    > > can not see any cycling on the schedule. Am I missing something here?
    > >

    > They must have forgotten that the football was on, and accidently
    > scheduled some cycling coverage. I mean how silly can you get ! Bet they
    > won't do that again.
    >
    > Graham

    I have tried to leave a message on the UK site, cycling page, but when I
    click the relevant link it takes me back to the home page. I wonder if they
    are not really interested in hearing what people are saying about their
    cycle coverage.

  4. DG

    DG Guest