Tour of Flanders - spoilers

classic1

Jul 29, 2006
Who watched it? Farkin great race and excellent ride by Devolder. A deserving winner. Jeebus he sits low and well back on the bike.

Good race and I am eager to see some of the new blood get established to the point that we have"legendary riders" again.

classic1 said:
Who watched it? Farkin great race and excellent ride by Devolder. A deserving winner. Jeebus he sits low and well back on the bike.

Agreed.

Devolder rode a brave race - he was prepared to attack and stuck to his task well.

classic1 said:
great great ride. one of the best

classic1 said:
The only thing that bothered me slightly was that he didn't look tired immediately after the race.

It was however a brave move, and a great ride.

thoughtforfood said:
The only thing that bothered me slightly was that he didn't look tired immediately after the race.

It was however a brave move, and a great ride.

Then I would never leave unsettled feeling with you. I always look tired.

thoughtforfood said:
Hey, I am a good photographer, any chance I could get some cash for American races?
Yeah. I am doing the Tour of Evesham this weekend. Lots of demand for picture of that race.

Before anybody decides to rub my face in it, I think I said something along the lines of Devolder will never win a race because he is the dumbest rider I've ever seen. I stand by the last part of that statement. But, he is a strong son of a *****.

Still think Nuyens is incredibly strong this year even though he has nothing to show for it.

Malkmus said:
Before anybody decides to rub my face in it, I think I said something along the lines of Devolder will never win a race because he is the dumbest rider I've ever seen. I stand by the last part of that statement. But, he is a strong son of a *****.

Still think Nuyens is incredibly strong this year even though he has nothing to show for it.
Coming in 2nd place is surely something to show for?