Tour Of Normandy

JAPANic

Aug 11, 2003
Starts tomorrow....

Tour Of Normandy

I'm hoping the Japanese Bridgestone Team makes an impact....

Agritubel (Fra), Akud Arnolds Sicherheit (Ger), Auber 93 (Fra), Axa Pro Cycling Team (Ned), Bretagne-Jean Floc'h (Fra),
Bridgestone Anchor (Jpn), CC Nogent Sur Oise (Fra), Duja-Tavira (Por), France Police, Germany National,
Glud & Marstrand Horsens (Den), Kalev Chocolate Classic (Est), Normandie (Fra), ODDAS-Dieme (Fra),
Omnibike Dynamo Moscou (Rus), Rabobank Continental (Ned), Team Comnet-Senges (Ger), Team Designa Kokken (Den),
Team Moser-AH-Trentino (Ned), Tiaa-Cref (Usa), VC Rouen 76 (Fra)

Just double checked....those Japanese beat every Aussie in the race. I should change my nationality...I've been living in Japan for over 10 years now.

:D

The Japanese teams are very weak, but they aren't as weak as you think they are.

They should be good at team work but their team work in cycling is not yet up to par.

I think you'll see this Bridgestone team out perform any Japanese team in history this year... so keep your eyes on them.... it's fun to follow them just for the underdgog fights they will have.

They will win a few stages....I can feel it.

This team is really pushing for a Tour De France entry or to get one or two of their riders on a pro side. They will try and out perform themsleves which makes for great cycling.

Even if they fail. I take my cap/helmet off to them. Koji Fukashima & I send each other the odd email.... I'm just a die hard fan who's had a few too many beers tonight....

Ganbare!!!

Not many big names in this years Tour of Normandy.