Hi All;
I'm putting up for sale my 2005 Fuji Cro-mo frame Touring it's a bit
modified from the stock setup with...
Sugino Imperial crankset 42/32/22
Shimano Deore XT front derailleur
Shimano Deore 7spd thumb shifters (very hard to find!)
7 spd drive-train
Euro trekking bars (butterfly bars)
Dia-compe brake levers
F & R Shimano BR-R550 Deluxe Cantis with refillable V-brake type shoes
Front and rear SKS fenders with homemade mud flaps
Schwalbe Marathon tyres (not new but with plenty of life left)
Or if you prefer I have all the original bits and can rebuild it as stock
(Drop bars, STI shifters, 9spd drive train ect.)
See <http://www.fujibikes.com/2005/specifications.asp?id=22>
I've also got a variety of pedals I can set this bike up with
oldish but working double sided SPDs,
oldish but working Look road pedals, or
flat pedal with or without toe clips
Just overhauled with new cables, hub bearings, brake pads and
chain/cassette (only use since the overhaul is a daily 2km commute for
the past couple of weeks)
RRP is $1600. The *very nice* Shimano brakes cost $60 each, the fenders $70
and the bars $40.
I'm asking $800 for the lot.
Frame size is 56cm c-c or 58cm c-t which is how Fuji measure their bikes!
Why am I selling it? to part-finance the purchase of an Dawes Galaxy
(yummy!) Bike is available for inspection in Brunswick East, pop me an
email to arrange a time.
Cheers
Joel
--
Human Powered Cycles | High quality servicing and repairs
[email hidden] | Affordable second hand bikes
(03) 9029 6504 | Bicycle reuse centre
www.humanpowered.com.au | Mechanical and on-road training and instruction
--
Human Powered Cycles | High quality servicing and repairs
[email hidden] | Affordable second hand bikes
(03) 9029 6504 | Bicycle reuse centre
www.humanpowered.com.au | Mechanical and on-road training and instruction