Touring Greece on a Trice T

Canis Lupus

Nov 11, 2008
Presently, I am touring Greece on a Trice T. I have posted a few videos in case anyone is interested at YouTube - CanisLupusSeeUs's Channel.

I'm not sure whether one can embedd here, but here goes

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW7apG_j4JU"]YouTube - Areopolis to Neo Itylo Descent, Peloponnese, Πελοπόννησος, Trice T[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeUVXUgNtiQ"]YouTube - Kyparissia Castle[/ame]

Latest video: Ancient Olympia

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lp_891i2a8"]YouTube - Ancient Olympia - O Superman[/ame]

Also, some have been interested in the Umbrella Video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzAY7_sqYbo"]YouTube - Greek Umbrella Trike[/ame]

[Hello,

Have you triked in countries other than Greece. If so, where'd you go?

I checked out your YOUTUBE page, and quickly misread the "Kyparissia - Church to Chill" clip as "Kyparissia - Church to CHILI."

Woops.:eek:

Cullen
Appleton, WI

Sorry, I have only triked in Greece, but have cycle toured in Australia, where I am from, with an upright. :)

Putting aside mountains, I'd say Greece is "trike-friendly". Recumbents are extremely rare in Greece, even more so possibly than many other places - people are fascinated by them here. The drivers are quite friendly with only the odd lunatic to be concerned about. The roads are not well maintained but tolerable and most have sufficient siding, allowing little to no interference with traffic.

One thing that comes across as a little unfriendly is to treat the trike on unequal terms when stationary by some. I have been asked to move the trike for no particular reason on several occasions when parked, when, if there was a car parked there, no such request would ever be made. Some people just don't like the look of something different, I'm guessing, and this is their way of showing it. :confused:

Canis Lupus said:
Putting aside mountains, I'd say Greece is "trike-friendly". Recumbents are extremely rare in Greece, even more so possibly than many other places - people are fascinated by them here. The drivers are quite friendly with only the odd lunatic to be concerned about. The roads are not well maintained but tolerable and most have sufficient siding, allowing little to no interference with traffic.

One thing that comes across as a little unfriendly is to treat the trike on unequal terms when stationary by some. I have been asked to move the trike for no particular reason on several occasions when parked, when, if there was a car parked there, no such request would ever be made. Some people just don't like the look of something different, I'm guessing, and this is their way of showing it. :confused:
I love this song. Sorry guys I'm a new user and I just wanted to comment on the song. My friend recently sent it to me and I fell in love with it and I just can't stop listening to it. I love romanian songs...it's probably because my country borders Romania...we're neighbors! lol

kitesforsale said:
< Post deleted by moderator >

******** you spammer! :mad:

Can admin or a moderator delete the above post and this one. It's nothing but spam, has no relevance to the thread, and appears designed by use of a link in the signature to be flogging a product.
< snip >
Please evict the turd.

Canis Lupus said:
******** you spammer! :mad:

Can admin or a moderator delete the above post and this one. It's nothing but spam, has no relevance to the thread, and appears designed by use of a link in the signature to be flogging a product.

Done.

In the future, please don't respond to SPAM posts, use the 'Report Post' button in the post instead - it looks like a triangle with an exclamation point in it, we will take it from there. The same goes for posts made by trolls - hence the very widespread saying, "Don't Feed The Trolls".

Ok, thanks, now I see the report button. I did look around for one but it escape me at first. I think that was because I was viewing the thread without being logged in, then logged in to make the reply.

Although you say "done", I can still see the posts, but understand you might be waiting a little for me to see your reply. I don't know.

Canis Lupus said:
Although you say "done", I can still see the posts, but understand you might be waiting a little for me to see your reply. I don't know.
I nuked the post from 'kitesforsale' and removed the quoted post from your post. Please let me or one of the other mods know if we can help any further.

angle44 said:
I love this song. Sorry guys I'm a new user and I just wanted to comment on the song. My friend recently sent it to me and I fell in love with it and I just can't stop listening to it. I love romanian songs...it's probably because my country borders Romania...we're neighbors! lol

Hi,

Which song are you referring to?