touring magazines

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Pablo MuñOz, Sep 15, 2003.

  1. Pablo MuñOz

    Pablo MuñOz Guest

    I would like to know some names of magazines in USA of touring biking. Internet addresses also are
    welcome. Thank you very much [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. > I would like to know some names of magazines in USA of touring biking. Internet addresses also are
    > welcome. Thank you very much [email protected]

    Well, www.kenkifer.com/bikepages is good.

    :(

    This _would_ come up now, of all times...

    Peter

  3. Kevan Smith

    Kevan Smith Guest

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:12:05 -0400, Peter Gardner <[email protected]> from
    University of Maryland College Park wrote:

    >> I would like to know some names of magazines in USA of touring biking. Internet addresses also
    >> are welcome. Thank you very much [email protected]
    >
    >Well, www.kenkifer.com/bikepages is good.

    :mad:

    >This _would_ come up now, of all times...

    Ken will live for a long time through his pages. I'm sure many will memorialize him with
    mirror sites.

    --
    http://home.sport.rr.com/cuthulu/ human rights = peace Is it 1974? What's for SUPPER? Can I spend my
    COLLEGE FUND in one wild afternoon??