touring magazines

Pablo MuñOz

Guest
I would like to know some names of magazines in USA of touring biking. Internet addresses also are
welcome. Thank you very much [email protected]

> I would like to know some names of magazines in USA of touring biking. Internet addresses also are
> welcome. Thank you very much [email protected]

Well, www.kenkifer.com/bikepages is good.

:(

This _would_ come up now, of all times...

Peter

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:12:05 -0400, Peter Gardner <[email protected]> from
University of Maryland College Park wrote:

>> I would like to know some names of magazines in USA of touring biking. Internet addresses also
>> are welcome. Thank you very much [email protected]
>
>Well, www.kenkifer.com/bikepages is good.

:mad:

>This _would_ come up now, of all times...

Ken will live for a long time through his pages. I'm sure many will memorialize him with
mirror sites.

--
http://home.sport.rr.com/cuthulu/ human rights = peace Is it 1974? What's for SUPPER? Can I spend my
COLLEGE FUND in one wild afternoon??