touring magazines

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Pablo MuñOz, Sep 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pablo MuñOz

Pablo MuñOz Guest

I would like to know some names of magazines in USA of touring biking. Interent address also are
    welcome. Thank you very much [email protected]

Tags:

2. Ny Rides

Ny Rides Guest

I would like to know this, too. So far, I haven't found any that aren't just ads for touring
    companies.

--
    Low-Impact Rides In The LI/NY Area www.geocities.com/NYRides "Pablo muñoz" <[email protected]>
    wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I would like to know some names of magazines in USA of touring biking. Interent address also are
    > welcome. Thank you very much [email protected]

3. Art Reitsch

Art Reitsch Guest

You might take a look at Adventure Cycling Association -- their magazine is Adventure Cyclist and is
    devoted to touring. www.adventurecycling.org Art

Pablo muñoz wrote:

>I would like to know some names of magazines in USA of touring biking. Interent address also are
    >welcome. Thank you very much [email protected]
    >
    >

4. G.Daniels

G.Daniels Guest

check the World Catalog for books and then magazine articles for "Bicycle Touring" and try the
    Sierra Club's manuals.

5. Ken Brown

Ken Brown Guest

6. Ken Brown

Ken Brown Guest

I have also thought that a magazine devoted to touring would be great. Magazines such as Bicycling
    have lots of articles about bikes that are of no interest to me except when I buy a new bike, about
    every 20 years.

Ken

"NY Rides" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I would like to know this, too. So far, I haven't found any that aren't just ads for touring
    >companies.

Ken Brown, Toronto Canada Ontario Rail Trails: http://webhome.idirect.com/~brown delete "nospam" if
    replying via e-mail

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.