touring magazines

Pablo MuñOz

Guest
I would like to know some names of magazines in USA of touring biking. Interent address also are
welcome. Thank you very much [email protected]

I would like to know this, too. So far, I haven't found any that aren't just ads for touring
companies.

--
Low-Impact Rides In The LI/NY Area www.geocities.com/NYRides "Pablo muñoz" <[email protected]>
> I would like to know some names of magazines in USA of touring biking. Interent address also are
> welcome. Thank you very much [email protected]

You might take a look at Adventure Cycling Association -- their magazine is Adventure Cyclist and is
devoted to touring. www.adventurecycling.org Art

Pablo muñoz wrote:

>I would like to know some names of magazines in USA of touring biking. Interent address also are
>welcome. Thank you very much [email protected]

check the World Catalog for books and then magazine articles for "Bicycle Touring" and try the
Sierra Club's manuals.

I have also thought that a magazine devoted to touring would be great. Magazines such as Bicycling
have lots of articles about bikes that are of no interest to me except when I buy a new bike, about
every 20 years.

Ken

"NY Rides" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I would like to know this, too. So far, I haven't found any that aren't just ads for touring
>companies.

Ken Brown, Toronto Canada Ontario Rail Trails: http://webhome.idirect.com/~brown delete "nospam" if
replying via e-mail