Touring tyre - 35 or 38

On 7 Oct 2006 21:04:52 -0700, "daytoncapri" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Sad to say, I tend to agree with your political views in other threads
>- that fact makes me feel kind of sick. Your posts antagonize the very
>people that could be persuaded in a "civil society". But fostering a
>civil society requires civility. Civility is an ethical behavior that
>is a choice - you have chosen its opposite in faceless forums.

Truth is inherently ethical.

--
JT
****************************

wrote:

>John - how about a challenge for you? Let's see if you can go a full
>week without flaming someone.

If by flaming you mean calling out errors and criticizng people who
make them consistently, then the answer is no.

I wouldn't want the answer to be yes. That would be lame.

>And do not - I repeat - do NOT - think
>of the Barney Song,

I don't know what you mean by that.
--
JT
****************************

In article
<[email protected]>,
John Forrest Tomlinson <[email protected]>
wrote:

> On 7 Oct 2006 21:04:52 -0700, "daytoncapri" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >Sad to say, I tend to agree with your political views in other threads
> >- that fact makes me feel kind of sick. Your posts antagonize the very
> >people that could be persuaded in a "civil society". But fostering a
> >civil society requires civility. Civility is an ethical behavior that
> >is a choice - you have chosen its opposite in faceless forums.

> Truth is inherently ethical.

Wow! We started from a question about whether a 35 mm
tire or a 38 mm tire is best for touring. Sixty posts
later, if the OP is a troll, then he his chortling now.