I would suggest a set of 559 mm (MTB size) wheels for touring. There are tons of fat tires in this size. And being slightly smaller in diameter will increase clearance for fat tires.
If the brakes won't adjust far enough down, get a set of long reach brakes.
I would suggest a set of 559 mm (MTB size) wheels for touring. There are tons of fat tires in this size. And being slightly smaller in diameter will increase clearance for fat tires. ...
I think someone from Hostel Shoppe (Eric Hartman?) posted some time back that the big wheel Volaes would take ISO 559 wheels and that the brakes would adjust. But as far as the 559 wheel providing increased clearance, that's certainly true in the rear; but at least with the stock True Temper Alpha Q Pro fork on the Team the clearance is just about as limited in width as diameter. The Club comes with a Kinesis Carbon AirFoil fork which may provide a wider clearance. Otherwise I would think that a CroMoly MTB fork could be fitted to the Volae.