Towards a generic JD riposte

Peter Moran

Guest
JD responds to everything I say by snipping it all, and substituting rather stereotyped personal
attacks. It would reduce non-contributory list traffic enormously, and save her a lot of trouble, if
I and others so afflicted simply tacked a standard JD riposte onto all our posts.. They don't change
much over time, and she could let us know if she wants to change the format or wording.

She would then only need to contribute to the newsgroup when she had something to say.

I've started off with the following ----

BEGIN generic JD riposte:

" <More organized medicine mumbo jumbo snipped>

From one who is so blinded he can't see cover-ups, and fraud, if they happen within
conventional medicine.

Another sock puppet for organized medicine.

ZZZZZzzzzzzz

Jan"

How about this Jan? Or would you prefer something with a mention of "brainwashed" or "EVIL"? It's
your call.

Peter Moran

PS BEGIN generic JD riposte:

" <More organized medicine mumbo jumbo snipped>

From one who is so blinded he can't see cover-ups, and fraud, if they happen within
conventional medicine.

Another sock puppet for organized medicine.

ZZZZZzzzzzzz

Jan"

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:17:43 +1000, "Peter Moran" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>JD responds to everything I say by snipping it all, and substituting rather stereotyped
>personal attacks.

Welcome to the club. It is a good sign that you are doing something right.

Jan Drew is completely incapable of discussing anything with anyone who disagrees with her POV. So
she responds by making personal attacks instead of addressing the issue. There is no way to stop her
from doing this.

> It would reduce non-contributory list traffic enormously, and save her a lot of trouble, if I and
> others so afflicted simply tacked a standard JD riposte onto all our posts..

Jan is not interested in saving her trouble. She is interested in causing trouble to those who
either criticize alternative medicine or agree with conventional medicine. She is an alternative
medicine shill.

>They don't change much over time, and she could let us know if she wants to change the format
>or wording.
>
>She would then only need to contribute to the newsgroup when she had something to say.

Jan always thinks she has something to say.

>I've started off with the following ----
>
> BEGIN generic JD riposte:
>
>" <More organized medicine mumbo jumbo snipped>
>
>From one who is so blinded he can't see cover-ups, and fraud, if they happen within conventional
>medicine.
>
>Another sock puppet for organized medicine.
>
>ZZZZZzzzzzzz

>Jan"
>
>How about this Jan? Or would you prefer something with a mention of "brainwashed" or "EVIL"? It's
>your call.

You must include evil. Sadly Jan is unable to see that she is projecting her own evilness
onto others.

The bottom line is that the only way Jan will stop her egregious behavior is if enough folks here
(especially those allied with alternative medicine) confront her.

Sadly she has enough enablers who support her disruptive behavior.

Sadly those who support her, identify strongly with her antisemitism, bigotry and general
intolerance.

Supporters of Jan make it easy to determine those posters whose credibility is zero.

Aloha,

Rich

The best defense to logic is ignorance

"Peter Moran" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> JD responds to everything I say by snipping it all, and substituting
rather
> stereotyped personal attacks. It would reduce non-contributory list traffic enormously, and save
> her a lot of trouble, if I and others so afflicted simply tacked a standard JD riposte onto all
> our posts.. They don't change much over time, and she could let us know if she wants to change the
> format or wording.
>
> She would then only need to contribute to the newsgroup when she had something to say.
>
> I've started off with the following ----
>
> BEGIN generic JD riposte:
>
> " <More organized medicine mumbo jumbo snipped>
>
> From one who is so blinded he can't see cover-ups, and fraud, if they
happen
> within conventional medicine.
>
> Another sock puppet for organized medicine.
>
> ZZZZZzzzzzzz
>
> Jan"
>
> How about this Jan? Or would you prefer something with a mention of "brainwashed" or "EVIL"? It's
> your call.
>
> Peter Moran
>
> PS BEGIN generic JD riposte:
>
> " <More organized medicine mumbo jumbo snipped>
>
> From one who is so blinded he can't see cover-ups, and fraud, if they
happen
> within conventional medicine.
>
> Another sock puppet for organized medicine.
>
> ZZZZZzzzzzzz
>
> Jan"

I think it is a wonderful idea, which, for the sake of efficiency and to save even more bandwidth,
we can designate her standrads replies by number. Thus, instead of having to clutter up usenet with
her idiocy, we can just type

JD#23

and be done with it.

"Peter Moran" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<40306088$0$830$61c65585@uq-127creek-reader-01.brisbane.pipenetworks.com.au>...
> JD responds to everything I say by snipping it all, and substituting rather stereotyped personal
> attacks. It would reduce non-contributory list traffic enormously, and save her a lot of trouble,
> if I and others so afflicted simply tacked a standard JD riposte onto all our posts.. They don't
> change much over time, and she could let us know if she wants to change the format or wording.
>
> She would then only need to contribute to the newsgroup when she had something to say.
>
> I've started off with the following ----
>
> BEGIN generic JD riposte:
>
> " <More organized medicine mumbo jumbo snipped>
>
> From one who is so blinded he can't see cover-ups, and fraud, if they happen within conventional
> medicine.
>
> Another sock puppet for organized medicine.
>
> ZZZZZzzzzzzz
>
> Jan"
>
> How about this Jan? Or would you prefer something with a mention of "brainwashed" or "EVIL"? It's
> your call.
>
> Peter Moran
>
> PS BEGIN generic JD riposte:
>
> " <More organized medicine mumbo jumbo snipped>
>
> From one who is so blinded he can't see cover-ups, and fraud, if they happen within conventional
> medicine.
>
> Another sock puppet for organized medicine.
>
> ZZZZZzzzzzzz
>
> Jan"

I will enjoy using *my* personal favorite:

> "Same ole, same ole from the *gang*" -- JD

>Subject: Towards a generic JD riposte From: "Peter Moran" [email protected] Date: 2/15/2004 10:17
>PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <40306088$0$830$61c65585@uq-127creek-reader-
>01.brisbane.pipenetworks.com.au>
>
>JD responds to everything I say by snipping it all, and substituting rather stereotyped
>personal attacks

Everything you have to say is to belittle alternative medicine. What you call personall attacks are
just plain and simple the truth.

<snip>

>She would then only need to contribute to the newsgroup when she had something to say.

LOL .Evidently the truth in what you said (which shows you are blinded to the fraud within
conventional medicine), is bugging you.

While you carry on with your *opinions* of alternative, you need to start with the fraud within your
own court, first, you must recognize it.

> BEGIN generic JD riposte:
>
>" <More organized medicine mumbo jumbo snipped>

Yep, that is what your every post is about.

>From one who is so blinded he can't see cover-ups, and fraud, if they happen within conventional
>medicine.
>
>Another sock puppet for organized medicine.
>
>ZZZZZzzzzzzz

>Jan"

>How about this Jan? Or would you prefer something with a mention of "brainwashed" or "EVIL"? It's
>your call.
>
>Peter Moran

No it isn''t up to me. When one can't see the plain fraud within conventional medicine and in fact
tries to make excuses of how it is OK, yet finds something wrong with all alternative, consider
the source.

And expect a

ZZzz.

Jan

>From: "Peter Moran" [email protected] Date: 2/15/2004 10:17 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
><40306088$0$830$61c65585@uq-127creek-reader-01.brisbane.pipenetworks.com.au>

Oh, and I forgot. Expect to hear from Richard H. (obsessed) Jacobson, as is his pattern.

He lives for this kind of posts.

Then is a hypocrite with:

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and the
measure you give will be the measure you get. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's
eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me
take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take
the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's
eye." (Matthew 7:1-5 RSV)

Just watch *;*

Jan

"Mark ProbertFebruary 16, 2004" <[email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...

> "Peter Moran" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > JD responds to everything I say by snipping it all, and substituting
> rather
> > stereotyped personal attacks. It would reduce non-contributory list traffic enormously, and save
> > her a lot of trouble, if I and others so afflicted simply tacked a standard JD riposte onto all
> > our posts..
They
> > don't change much over time, and she could let us know if she wants to change the format or
> > wording.
> >
> > She would then only need to contribute to the newsgroup when she had something to say.
> >
> > I've started off with the following ----
> >
> > BEGIN generic JD riposte:
> >
> > " <More organized medicine mumbo jumbo snipped>
> >
> > From one who is so blinded he can't see cover-ups, and fraud, if they
> happen
> > within conventional medicine.
> >
> > Another sock puppet for organized medicine.
> >
> > ZZZZZzzzzzzz
> >
> > Jan"
> >
> > How about this Jan? Or would you prefer something with a mention of "brainwashed" or "EVIL"?
> > It's your call.
> >
> > Peter Moran
> >
> > PS BEGIN generic JD riposte:
> >
> > " <More organized medicine mumbo jumbo snipped>
> >
> > From one who is so blinded he can't see cover-ups, and fraud, if they
> happen
> > within conventional medicine.
> >
> > Another sock puppet for organized medicine.
> >
> > ZZZZZzzzzzzz
> >
> > Jan"
>
> I think it is a wonderful idea, which, for the sake of efficiency and to save even more bandwidth,
> we can designate her standrads replies by
number.
> Thus, instead of having to clutter up usenet with her idiocy, we can just type
>
> JD#23
>
> and be done with it.

What a great idea!!. Except we only need one. They vary only slightly in wording and not at all
in content.

What about simply ending with : " <snip generic JD riposte>"?

There is even a little poetic justice in snipping everything she says, or, in this case, what she
would otherwise have said. Everyone would be able to guess within a word or two what was being
snipped. Otherwise, as you rightly say, we are not saving any bandwidth..

<snip generic JD riposte>

Peter Moran

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Towards a generic JD riposte From: "Peter Moran" [email protected] Date: 2/15/2004
> >10:17 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
>
><40306088$0$830$61c65585@uq-127creek-reader-01.brisbane.pipenetworks.com.au
>

> >JD responds to everything I say by snipping it all, and substituting
rather
> >stereotyped personal attacks
>
> Everything you have to say is to belittle alternative medicine. What you
call
> personall attacks are just plain and simple the truth.
>
> <snip>
>
> >She would then only need to contribute to the newsgroup when she had something to say.
>
> LOL .Evidently the truth in what you said (which shows you are blinded to
the
> fraud within conventional medicine), is bugging you.
>
> While you carry on with your *opinions* of alternative, you need to start
with
> the fraud within your own court, first, you must recognize it.
>
> > BEGIN generic JD riposte:
> >
> >" <More organized medicine mumbo jumbo snipped>
>
> Yep, that is what your every post is about.
>
> >From one who is so blinded he can't see cover-ups, and fraud, if they
happen
> >within conventional medicine.
> >
> >Another sock puppet for organized medicine.
> >
> >ZZZZZzzzzzzz
>
> >Jan"
>
> >How about this Jan? Or would you prefer something with a mention of "brainwashed" or "EVIL"? It's
> >your call.
> >
> >Peter Moran
>
> No it isn''t up to me. When one can't see the plain fraud within
conventional
> medicine and in fact tries to make excuses of how it is OK, yet finds
something
> wrong with all alternative, consider the source.
>
> And expect a
>
> ZZzz.
>
> Jan

Yes, an oldie, but a goody.

Peter Moran

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >From: "Peter Moran" [email protected] Date: 2/15/2004 10:17 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
>
><40306088$0$830$61c65585@uq-127creek-reader-01.brisbane.pipenetworks.com.au
>

> Oh, and I forgot. Expect to hear from Richard H. (obsessed) Jacobson, as
is his
> pattern.
>
> He lives for this kind of posts.
>
> Then is a hypocrite with:
>
> Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and the
> measure you give will be the measure you get. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's
> eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let
> me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first
> take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your
> brother's eye." (Matthew 7:1-5 RSV)
>
> Just watch *;*
>
> Jan

Yes, good ad hominem, and nothing relevant to the thread. But just a tad too long. We could never
use this. <Snip generic JD riposte>

Peter Moran

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >From: "Peter Moran" [email protected] Date: 2/15/2004 10:17 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
>
><40306088$0$830$61c65585@uq-127creek-reader-01.brisbane.pipenetworks.com.au
>

> Oh, and I forgot. Expect to hear from Richard H. (obsessed) Jacobson, as
is his
> pattern.
>
> He lives for this kind of posts.
>
> Then is a hypocrite with:
>
> Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and the
> measure you give will be the measure you get. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's
> eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let
> me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first
> take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your
> brother's eye." (Matthew 7:1-5 RSV)
>
> Just watch *;*
>
> Jan

Jan, I can refer you to some tree services in FL that will remove that sequoia from your orbit.

carabelli

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 23:41:56 GMT, "carabelli" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Jan, I can refer you to some tree services in FL that will remove that sequoia from your orbit.
>
>carabelli

Which solar system ?