TOWARDS A NORMATIVE CASE FOR BICYCLE LIGHTS

On Apr 16, 9:44 am, SMS <[email protected]> wrote:
> TBerkwrote:
> > Having a blinking front light would seem to casue these same drivers
> > to run into parked cars and trees, I'm not doing it.

> Where did you get that idea? Not that I think that flashing front lights
> are necessarily a good idea, but I don't think they'd have any effect on
> driver behavior.

OK, seeing as how I'm new here I should wait to have folks get used to
me before going off like that.

Still, Nothing on the front of a vehicle should be flashing unless you
are in a ditch or are making a turn.

Flashing front LED bike lights disturb me greatly.

TBerk