"Russ Clare" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:In article <[email hidden]>, Graham Ingram
<graham.ingram@
Quoted message said:REMOVEtiscali.co.uk> writes
Hi Graham,
Haven't been able to read the group for a few days.
Snip
Quoted message said:I don't subscribe to the idea that a hill can be boring, but the
reputation of Chonzie and its neighbours seems especially
undeserved.
I have had this discussion with adrian Tupper in particular over the
last few years, I fear you may have sparked off another dull hill
thread ;-)
I had a fantastic day on this hill one winter and was lucky enough to
see a weasel kill a full size mountain hare just as tghe sun was
rising ! I would agree it is not the most excieting hill in Scotland
but sometimes it is the events of the day, or, by looking a bit
further into routes etc that almost any hill can have it's redeeeming
features,
Anyway, i now awaity Adrians response with interest !
Quoted message said:No hills this w/e though 🙁 - on safari in the English Midlands for
my
Quoted message said:niece's wedding.
None for me either as I am flying to London in about an hour then on
to San Francisco for two weeks
Cheers
Graham
Quoted message said:
Russ Clare