TR: Ogwen

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Lee, Jan 17, 2005.

  1. Lee

    Lee Guest

    Had a really miserable day walking from Bethesda yesterday. Got very wet and
    cold etc.....Did get a couple of piccies though.

    Does anybody have any ideas why my legs don't seem to want to work
    properly?, even before yesterday I've noticed that the top of the thigh area
    feels a little numb, and I don't seem to have any power going uphill. A
    couple of weeks ago I would have run up that hill, I couldn't even walk up
    it yesterday.

    TR and piccies on site below

    [OT]
    I must now return to the unenviable task of trying to get Stafford Rangers
    into the Champions League on Football Manager 2005.....ouch

    Cheers

    --
    http://lee-perry.co.uk

    Tags:

  2. "Lee" <leeperry1979(nospam)@msn.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Had a really miserable day walking from Bethesda yesterday. Got very wet

    and
    > cold etc.....Did get a couple of piccies though.
    >
    > Does anybody have any ideas why my legs don't seem to want to work
    > properly?, even before yesterday I've noticed that the top of the thigh

    area
    > feels a little numb, and I don't seem to have any power going uphill. A
    > couple of weeks ago I would have run up that hill, I couldn't even walk up
    > it yesterday.
    >
    > TR and piccies on site below
    >
    > [OT]
    > I must now return to the unenviable task of trying to get Stafford Rangers
    > into the Champions League on Football Manager 2005.....ouch
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > --
    > http://lee-perry.co.uk

    It's quite simple really - you're getting old. It comes to all of us!

  3. "Lee" <leeperry1979(nospam)@msn.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Had a really miserable day walking from Bethesda yesterday. Got very wet

    and
    > cold etc.....Did get a couple of piccies though.
    >
    > Does anybody have any ideas why my legs don't seem to want to work
    > properly?, even before yesterday I've noticed that the top of the thigh

    area
    > feels a little numb, and I don't seem to have any power going uphill. A
    > couple of weeks ago I would have run up that hill, I couldn't even walk up
    > it yesterday.
    >
    > TR and piccies on site below
    >
    > [OT]
    > I must now return to the unenviable task of trying to get Stafford Rangers
    > into the Champions League on Football Manager 2005.....ouch
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > --
    > http://lee-perry.co.uk

    It's quite simple really - you're getting old. It comes to all of us!

  4. "Lee" <leeperry1979(nospam)@msn.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Had a really miserable day walking from Bethesda yesterday. Got very wet

    and
    > cold etc.....Did get a couple of piccies though.
    >
    > Does anybody have any ideas why my legs don't seem to want to work
    > properly?, even before yesterday I've noticed that the top of the thigh

    area
    > feels a little numb, and I don't seem to have any power going uphill. A
    > couple of weeks ago I would have run up that hill, I couldn't even walk up
    > it yesterday.
    >
    > TR and piccies on site below
    >
    > [OT]
    > I must now return to the unenviable task of trying to get Stafford Rangers
    > into the Champions League on Football Manager 2005.....ouch
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > --
    > http://lee-perry.co.uk

    It's quite simple really - you're getting old. It comes to all of us!

  5. "Lee" <leeperry1979(nospam)@msn.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Had a really miserable day walking from Bethesda yesterday. Got very wet

    and
    > cold etc.....Did get a couple of piccies though.
    >
    > Does anybody have any ideas why my legs don't seem to want to work
    > properly?, even before yesterday I've noticed that the top of the thigh

    area
    > feels a little numb, and I don't seem to have any power going uphill. A
    > couple of weeks ago I would have run up that hill, I couldn't even walk up
    > it yesterday.
    >
    > TR and piccies on site below
    >
    > [OT]
    > I must now return to the unenviable task of trying to get Stafford Rangers
    > into the Champions League on Football Manager 2005.....ouch
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > --
    > http://lee-perry.co.uk

    It's quite simple really - you're getting old. It comes to all of us!

  6. "Lee" <leeperry1979(nospam)@msn.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Had a really miserable day walking from Bethesda yesterday. Got very wet

    and
    > cold etc.....Did get a couple of piccies though.
    >
    > Does anybody have any ideas why my legs don't seem to want to work
    > properly?, even before yesterday I've noticed that the top of the thigh

    area
    > feels a little numb, and I don't seem to have any power going uphill. A
    > couple of weeks ago I would have run up that hill, I couldn't even walk up
    > it yesterday.
    >
    > TR and piccies on site below
    >
    > [OT]
    > I must now return to the unenviable task of trying to get Stafford Rangers
    > into the Champions League on Football Manager 2005.....ouch
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > --
    > http://lee-perry.co.uk

    It's quite simple really - you're getting old. It comes to all of us!

  7. "Lee" <leeperry1979(nospam)@msn.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Had a really miserable day walking from Bethesda yesterday. Got very wet

    and
    > cold etc.....Did get a couple of piccies though.
    >
    > Does anybody have any ideas why my legs don't seem to want to work
    > properly?, even before yesterday I've noticed that the top of the thigh

    area
    > feels a little numb, and I don't seem to have any power going uphill. A
    > couple of weeks ago I would have run up that hill, I couldn't even walk up
    > it yesterday.
    >
    > TR and piccies on site below
    >
    > [OT]
    > I must now return to the unenviable task of trying to get Stafford Rangers
    > into the Champions League on Football Manager 2005.....ouch
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > --
    > http://lee-perry.co.uk

    It's quite simple really - you're getting old. It comes to all of us!

  8. "Lee" <leeperry1979(nospam)@msn.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Had a really miserable day walking from Bethesda yesterday. Got very wet

    and
    > cold etc.....Did get a couple of piccies though.
    >
    > Does anybody have any ideas why my legs don't seem to want to work
    > properly?, even before yesterday I've noticed that the top of the thigh

    area
    > feels a little numb, and I don't seem to have any power going uphill. A
    > couple of weeks ago I would have run up that hill, I couldn't even walk up
    > it yesterday.
    >
    > TR and piccies on site below
    >
    > [OT]
    > I must now return to the unenviable task of trying to get Stafford Rangers
    > into the Champions League on Football Manager 2005.....ouch
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > --
    > http://lee-perry.co.uk

    It's quite simple really - you're getting old. It comes to all of us!

  9. Judith

    Judith Guest

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:39:34 -0000, "Lee"
    <leeperry1979(nospam)@msn.com> wrote:

    >[OT]
    >I must now return to the unenviable task of trying to get Stafford Rangers
    >into the Champions League on Football Manager 2005.....ouch

    That brings back memories of watching them trying to get into the FL,
    back in the late 80's. They had a young whippersnapper called
    Collymore playing for them. I wonder what happened to him?

    Judith

  10. Judith

    Judith Guest

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:39:34 -0000, "Lee"
    <leeperry1979(nospam)@msn.com> wrote:

    >[OT]
    >I must now return to the unenviable task of trying to get Stafford Rangers
    >into the Champions League on Football Manager 2005.....ouch

    That brings back memories of watching them trying to get into the FL,
    back in the late 80's. They had a young whippersnapper called
    Collymore playing for them. I wonder what happened to him?

    Judith

  11. Judith

    Judith Guest

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:39:34 -0000, "Lee"
    <leeperry1979(nospam)@msn.com> wrote:

    >[OT]
    >I must now return to the unenviable task of trying to get Stafford Rangers
    >into the Champions League on Football Manager 2005.....ouch

    That brings back memories of watching them trying to get into the FL,
    back in the late 80's. They had a young whippersnapper called
    Collymore playing for them. I wonder what happened to him?

    Judith

  12. Judith

    Judith Guest

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:39:34 -0000, "Lee"
    <leeperry1979(nospam)@msn.com> wrote:

    >[OT]
    >I must now return to the unenviable task of trying to get Stafford Rangers
    >into the Champions League on Football Manager 2005.....ouch

    That brings back memories of watching them trying to get into the FL,
    back in the late 80's. They had a young whippersnapper called
    Collymore playing for them. I wonder what happened to him?

    Judith

  13. Judith

    Judith Guest

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:39:34 -0000, "Lee"
    <leeperry1979(nospam)@msn.com> wrote:

    >[OT]
    >I must now return to the unenviable task of trying to get Stafford Rangers
    >into the Champions League on Football Manager 2005.....ouch

    That brings back memories of watching them trying to get into the FL,
    back in the late 80's. They had a young whippersnapper called
    Collymore playing for them. I wonder what happened to him?

    Judith

  14. Judith

    Judith Guest

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:39:34 -0000, "Lee"
    <leeperry1979(nospam)@msn.com> wrote:

    >[OT]
    >I must now return to the unenviable task of trying to get Stafford Rangers
    >into the Champions League on Football Manager 2005.....ouch

    That brings back memories of watching them trying to get into the FL,
    back in the late 80's. They had a young whippersnapper called
    Collymore playing for them. I wonder what happened to him?

    Judith

  15. Judith

    Judith Guest

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:39:34 -0000, "Lee"
    <leeperry1979(nospam)@msn.com> wrote:

    >[OT]
    >I must now return to the unenviable task of trying to get Stafford Rangers
    >into the Champions League on Football Manager 2005.....ouch

    That brings back memories of watching them trying to get into the FL,
    back in the late 80's. They had a young whippersnapper called
    Collymore playing for them. I wonder what happened to him?

    Judith

  16. Judith

    Judith Guest

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:39:34 -0000, "Lee"
    <leeperry1979(nospam)@msn.com> wrote:

    >[OT]
    >I must now return to the unenviable task of trying to get Stafford Rangers
    >into the Champions League on Football Manager 2005.....ouch

    That brings back memories of watching them trying to get into the FL,
    back in the late 80's. They had a young whippersnapper called
    Collymore playing for them. I wonder what happened to him?

    Judith

  17. Ploggo

    Ploggo Guest

    "Judith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:39:34 -0000, "Lee"
    > <leeperry1979(nospam)@msn.com> wrote:
    >
    > >[OT]
    > >I must now return to the unenviable task of trying to get Stafford

    Rangers
    > >into the Champions League on Football Manager 2005.....ouch

    > That brings back memories of watching them trying to get into the FL,
    > back in the late 80's. They had a young whippersnapper called
    > Collymore playing for them. I wonder what happened to him?
    >
    > Judith

    The only Ranger's I know of round here are to be found on the Chase
    Ploggo