"Graham Jackman" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
I've posted some photos from my trip to the Brecons last week , a 4 day trip consisting of 3 nights wildcamping and 1 night at a campsite . Apart from the Sunday evening the weather was excellent and with the inversion on the last day made it a trip to remember . There's also some from a recent trip to mid Wales too , a one night wildcamp and 3 day walks . The photos are at
Nice shots of the Fans and can confirm it to be a very hot day - didn't plaster enough suncream on my legs and got a little burnt! I was actually on the Fans myself that day and once the clouds burnt away it was hot hot hot! I walked from the Tafarn-y-garreg car park up the Fan Hir ridge over to Fan Foel then cut back and down to Llyn y Fan Fawr (stopped for a paddle) then walked below the Fan Hir ridge back to the car park.
I've posted some photos from my trip to the Brecons last week , a 4 day trip consisting of 3 nights wildcamping and 1 night at a campsite . Apart from the Sunday evening the weather was excellent and with the inversion on the last day made it a trip to remember . There's also some from a recent trip to mid Wales too , a one night wildcamp and 3 day walks . The photos are at