TR:Ullscarf

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Sean McMahon, Feb 9, 2005.

  1. Sean McMahon

    Sean McMahon Guest

    I had a grey and misty walk out today over to Ullscarf from Dobgill.
    Needless to say I didn't see anyone and if I'd taken any notice of the
    multitude of signs at Dobgill car park, I wouldn't have gone anywhere -
    you would think the whole forest had collapsed in a dangerous state,
    when really there was the odd twig down! Photo's are posted:

    http://www.stridingedge.net

    Regards,
    Sean

    Tags:

  2. My obsession with avoiding boggy ground continues.......

    Wainwright states that the area of your walk yesterday is very boggy,
    how did you find the conditions under foot?

  3. Sean McMahon

    Sean McMahon Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > My obsession with avoiding boggy ground continues.......
    >
    > Wainwright states that the area of your walk yesterday is very boggy,
    > how did you find the conditions under foot?

    Not too bad considering the conditions. Alongside Blea Tarn was
    particularly boggy, I think going the other way across High Tove/High
    Seat to Bleaberry Fell is much, much worse....