Track Cycling games in the UK

Ulf

Feb 6, 2005
I've heard that there are a lot of track games in the UK. Here in The Netherlands the track cycling is upcoming, but not so high that there are a lot of games (and velodromes). So i wonder if it's possible to compete in several games in the UK. Can anybody tell me more about this, and if it's possible? I'm a -23 licensed cyclist. And what is the level there?

Regards

Ulf said:
I've heard that there are a lot of track games in the UK. Here in The Netherlands the track cycling is upcoming, but not so high that there are a lot of games (and velodromes). So i wonder if it's possible to compete in several games in the UK. Can anybody tell me more about this, and if it's possible? I'm a -23 licensed cyclist. And what is the level there?

Regards
http://www.veloriders.co.uk/phpBB2/index.php try here for info on UK track racing events and training most them are track riders are from here in the UK and it is a pretty popular forumn.

Sorry! for advertising another forum but i thought it to be his best option, since most people on here are from other countries other than the UK! Since your from the netherlands i guess more than likely you'll be flying and manchester airport ain't that far away from manchester velodrome and alot of the readers on the site ride at manchester.