Track/Fixed-Gear Framesets (ad)

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by John Dacey, Jan 2, 2005.

  1. John Dacey

    John Dacey Guest

    We are pleased to add these high-value, entry-level track framesets to
    our online catalog of track equipment. For those seeking a sporting
    fixed-gear (or singlespeed) road bike, it'll also accommodate front
    and rear brakes. Eight sizes (even mumbers from 48 to 62, center to
    center) and several color options. Constructed from oversize Dedacciai
    steel tubing. Available size range: every two centimeters from 48
    through 62 cm. (center to center).
    Frame and fork: $539.00.

    More information and pix:
    http://www.businesscycles.com/nessuno.htm

    -------------------------------
    John Dacey
    Business Cycles, Miami, Florida
    http://www.businesscycles.com
    Since 1983
    Our catalog of track equipment: online since 1996
    -------------------------------

    Tags:

  2. That's funny. An undecaled frameset whose name, literally translated,
    means "no one".

  3. John Dacey

    John Dacey Guest

    On 3 Jan 2005 02:24:22 -0800, "[email protected]"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >That's funny. An undecaled frameset whose name, literally translated,
    >means "no one".

    And I was afraid this little joke wouldn't be sufficiently
    transparent... Well, now your sworn to secrecy.