Track/Fixed-Gear Framesets (ad)

John Dacey

Guest
We are pleased to add these high-value, entry-level track framesets to
our online catalog of track equipment. For those seeking a sporting
fixed-gear (or singlespeed) road bike, it'll also accommodate front
and rear brakes. Eight sizes (even mumbers from 48 to 62, center to
center) and several color options. Constructed from oversize Dedacciai
steel tubing. Available size range: every two centimeters from 48
through 62 cm. (center to center).
Frame and fork: $539.00.

More information and pix:
http://www.businesscycles.com/nessuno.htm

-------------------------------
John Dacey
Business Cycles, Miami, Florida
http://www.businesscycles.com
Since 1983
Our catalog of track equipment: online since 1996

On 3 Jan 2005 02:24:22 -0800, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>That's funny. An undecaled frameset whose name, literally translated,
>means "no one".

And I was afraid this little joke wouldn't be sufficiently
transparent... Well, now your sworn to secrecy.