Track Forks

ion_b

Aug 14, 2004
I am getting a new track frame built and looking for some stout forks to put on it.

Can anybody recommend any good, stiff fork for a sprint bike? Carbon, steel or otherwise...

Im going thru the same thing at the moment.Im getting a steel sprint fram out of Zona and getting carbon track forks.They only work out slightly dearer than steel forks.

ion_b said:
I am getting a new track frame built and looking for some stout forks to put on it.

Can anybody recommend any good, stiff fork for a sprint bike? Carbon, steel or otherwise...
I use Carbon track forks that Paul Hillbrick distributes (he didn't build my frame though). I think the brand name is Roselli. They have a carbon steerer tube and are built quite solidly. I would recommend them for general track racing as they seem quite stiff and very light for track specific equipment.

I notice that BT now sells a new fork called the Inter-Sprint. I have ridden the old fork from the sprint frame, but not the new one. It is less expensive too.

Anybody offer any comparison or feedback on the new fork?

drewjc said:
I use Carbon track forks that Paul Hillbrick distributes (he didn't build my frame though). I think the brand name is Roselli. They have a carbon steerer tube and are built quite solidly. I would recommend them for general track racing as they seem quite stiff and very light for track specific equipment.
Thats the ones,though i got the forks with the alloy steerer.At the moment there is a set of carbon track forks on ebay by Alpina.Im not selling them but they look pretty good if you need a 1' steerer. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7110373584&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT