Track Racing! Swap Meet!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Mike S., Mar 27, 2003.

  1. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

    Hey guys, I know that this is kinda short notice, but I figured someone else was going to post about
    the San Diego Velodrome/3BRT March Madness Track Race this weekend at the San Diego Velodrome.

    Go to www.velodromes.org for a race flyer/info. Lots of prizes and money to be had.

    Even better, the San Diego Velodrome's semi-annual Swap Meet is this weekend too. Sat March 29th is
    the day, friggin EARLY is the time. More info at the SD Velodrome website (above). If you miss this
    chance to unload all of your old crap, you'll have to wait till November for the next one.

    Mike

    Tags:

  2. My son,

    Waiting until November is a long time to wait before unloading your crap. Let's go relieve
    ourselves now.

    Fr. Guido

    "Mike S." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<53Hga.8016$w%[email protected]>...
    > If you miss this chance to unload all of your old crap, you'll have to wait till November for the
    > next one.
    >
    > Mike

  3. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

    "Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > My son,
    >
    > Waiting until November is a long time to wait before unloading your crap. Let's go relieve
    > ourselves now.
    >
    > Fr. Guido

    Makes it hard to ride with all that old crap hanging around too! Much better to unload in the spring
    before the summer of racing starts.

    Mike