Track shoes

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Jon, Jan 30, 2004.

  1. Jon

    Jon Guest

    Anyone know of any good, preferably non-custom for $ reasons, track shoes?

    Thanks

    Jon

    Tags:

  2. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

    "Jon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone know of any good, preferably non-custom for $ reasons, track shoes?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Jon

    For doing what? Most of the guys I race with just wear road shoes. Duegi makes still makes
    some track shoes, last time I had clips and straps I used a pair of Lake shoes with a cover
    over the laces.

    For all things track, look up www.businesscycles.com.

    Mike

  3. Jon

    Jon Guest

    Business doesn't do shoes. I need them for sprinting mostly.

    Jon

    Mike S. wrote:
    > "Jon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>Anyone know of any good, preferably non-custom for $ reasons, track shoes?
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>
    >>Jon
    >>

    > For doing what? Most of the guys I race with just wear road shoes. Duegi makes still makes
    > some track shoes, last time I had clips and straps I used a pair of Lake shoes with a cover
    > over the laces.
    >
    > For all things track, look up www.businesscycles.com.
    >
    > Mike

  4. David Kerber

    David Kerber Guest

    > Anyone know of any good, preferably non-custom for $ reasons, track shoes?

    What kind of track are you running on - cinder or rubber? For sprints or distance events? If cinder,
    what length of spike are you using? If a rubber track, are you using needle spikes or the short wide
    cone ones? <GGGG>

  5. John Dacey

    John Dacey Guest

    On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:46:32 -0700, Jon <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Business doesn't do shoes. I need them for sprinting mostly.
    >
    >Jon

    I took the link to my page for Duegi's track shoe models down since there developed recurring
    problems of availability in some sizes. I still have a small inventory in the shop, and special
    order others as requested (if the size is available from the importer). Have a look at the old
    page (http://www.businesscycles.com/trshoe.htm) and contact me directly if you'd like to pursue
    this further.

    >Mike S. wrote:
    >> "Jon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >>>Anyone know of any good, preferably non-custom for $ reasons, track shoes?
    >>>
    >>>Thanks
    >>>
    >>>Jon
    >>>

    >> For doing what? Most of the guys I race with just wear road shoes. Duegi makes still makes
    >> some track shoes, last time I had clips and straps I used a pair of Lake shoes with a cover
    >> over the laces.
    >>
    >> For all things track, look up www.businesscycles.com.
    >>
    >> Mike

    -------------------------------
    John Dacey Business Cycles, Miami, Florida http://www.businesscycles.com Now in our twenty-first
    year. Our catalog of track equipment: eighth year online
    -------------------------------

  6. B.C. Cletta

    B.C. Cletta Guest

    Jon <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Business doesn't do shoes. I need them for sprinting mostly. Jon

    hot damn, you're right! i guess he stopped carrying shoes. he still shows Duegi 7021 cleats. i
    think i have a pair; these are the ones that with adapt any Look patterned shoe to toe clips.

    > Mike S. wrote:
    > > "Jon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > >>Anyone know of any good, preferably non-custom for $ reasons, track shoes?
    > >>
    > >>Thanks
    > >>
    > >>Jon
    > >>

    > > For doing what? Most of the guys I race with just wear road shoes. Duegi makes still makes some
    > > track shoes, last time I had clips and straps I used a pair of Lake shoes with a cover over the
    > > laces.
    > >
    > > For all things track, look up www.businesscycles.com.
    > >
    > > Mike

  7. Jon

    Jon Guest

    Not running, cycling. We're on the cycling newsgroup.

    David Kerber wrote:

    >>Anyone know of any good, preferably non-custom for $ reasons, track shoes?
    >

    > What kind of track are you running on - cinder or rubber? For sprints or distance events? If
    > cinder, what length of spike are you using? If a rubber track, are you using needle spikes or the
    > short wide cone ones? <GGGG

  8. David Kerber

    David Kerber Guest

    > Not running, cycling. We're on the cycling newsgroup.

    I know; it was a joke, but one which obviously flopped; this is normal, for my jokes <GGG>.

    > David Kerber wrote:
    > >
    > >>Anyone know of any good, preferably non-custom for $ reasons, track shoes?
    > >

    > > What kind of track are you running on - cinder or rubber? For sprints or distance events? If
    > > cinder, what length of spike are you using? If a rubber track, are you using needle spikes or
    > > the short wide cone ones? <GGGG>

  9. Jon

    Jon Guest

    Don't worry David, it happens to everyone.