Track shoes

Jon

Guest
Anyone know of any good, preferably non-custom for $ reasons, track shoes?

Thanks

Jon

"Jon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anyone know of any good, preferably non-custom for $ reasons, track shoes?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jon

For doing what? Most of the guys I race with just wear road shoes. Duegi makes still makes
some track shoes, last time I had clips and straps I used a pair of Lake shoes with a cover
over the laces.

For all things track, look up www.businesscycles.com.

Mike

Business doesn't do shoes. I need them for sprinting mostly.

Jon

Mike S. wrote:
> "Jon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>>Anyone know of any good, preferably non-custom for $ reasons, track shoes?
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>Jon
>>

> For doing what? Most of the guys I race with just wear road shoes. Duegi makes still makes
> some track shoes, last time I had clips and straps I used a pair of Lake shoes with a cover
> over the laces.
>
> For all things track, look up www.businesscycles.com.
>
> Mike

> Anyone know of any good, preferably non-custom for $ reasons, track shoes?

What kind of track are you running on - cinder or rubber? For sprints or distance events? If cinder,
what length of spike are you using? If a rubber track, are you using needle spikes or the short wide
cone ones? <GGGG>

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:46:32 -0700, Jon <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Business doesn't do shoes. I need them for sprinting mostly.
>
>Jon

I took the link to my page for Duegi's track shoe models down since there developed recurring
problems of availability in some sizes. I still have a small inventory in the shop, and special
order others as requested (if the size is available from the importer). Have a look at the old
page (http://www.businesscycles.com/trshoe.htm) and contact me directly if you'd like to pursue
this further.

>Mike S. wrote:
>> "Jon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>>
>>>Anyone know of any good, preferably non-custom for $ reasons, track shoes?
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>>
>>>Jon
>>>

>> For doing what? Most of the guys I race with just wear road shoes. Duegi makes still makes
>> some track shoes, last time I had clips and straps I used a pair of Lake shoes with a cover
>> over the laces.
>>
>> For all things track, look up www.businesscycles.com.
>>
>> Mike

-------------------------------
John Dacey Business Cycles, Miami, Florida http://www.businesscycles.com Now in our twenty-first
year. Our catalog of track equipment: eighth year online
-------------------------------

Jon <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Business doesn't do shoes. I need them for sprinting mostly. Jon

hot damn, you're right! i guess he stopped carrying shoes. he still shows Duegi 7021 cleats. i
think i have a pair; these are the ones that with adapt any Look patterned shoe to toe clips.

> Mike S. wrote:
> > "Jon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> >>Anyone know of any good, preferably non-custom for $ reasons, track shoes?
> >>
> >>Thanks
> >>
> >>Jon
> >>

> > For doing what? Most of the guys I race with just wear road shoes. Duegi makes still makes some
> > track shoes, last time I had clips and straps I used a pair of Lake shoes with a cover over the
> > laces.
> >
> > For all things track, look up www.businesscycles.com.
> >
> > Mike

Not running, cycling. We're on the cycling newsgroup.

In article <S2SSb.353137$ts4.345140@pd7tw3no>, [email protected] says...
> Not running, cycling. We're on the cycling newsgroup.

I know; it was a joke, but one which obviously flopped; this is normal, for my jokes <GGG>.

> David Kerber wrote:
> >
> >>Anyone know of any good, preferably non-custom for $ reasons, track shoes?
> >

> > What kind of track are you running on - cinder or rubber? For sprints or distance events? If
> > cinder, what length of spike are you using? If a rubber track, are you using needle spikes or
> > the short wide cone ones? <GGGG>

Don't worry David, it happens to everyone.