Traditional Tibetian medicine

Tiens <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Welcome to site
> http://www.tiens.dp.ua/
> Traditional Tibetian medicine & Modern Technologies
> from Transnational óorporations Tiens Group

Since, most tibetian medicine derived from small vegetable like herbal
plant, they are most suitable to be used to treat day to day body
ailment, that's all.

To treat a chronic sickness, tibetiam medicine is of no use, too
mild!!!

news:[email protected]...

Read Dave's Story http://www.glowlife.com/Dave'sStory.html

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:38:46 -0400, "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"yansimon52" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Tiens <[email protected]> wrote in message

>news:<[email protected]>...
>> > Welcome to site
>> > http://www.tiens.dp.ua/
>> > Traditional Tibetian medicine & Modern Technologies
>> > from Transnational óorporations Tiens Group

>> Since, most tibetian medicine derived from small vegetable like herbal
>> plant, they are most suitable to be used to treat day to day body
>> ailment, that's all.
>>
>> To treat a chronic sickness, tibetiam medicine is of no use, too
>> mild!!!

On the contrary, Tibetan medicine uses numerous minerals- semi
precious stones metals, diet, also breathing excersises behavioural
advice and so forth. It is a truly holistic system. It is especially
effective in long term neurological conditions, liver and kidney
problems ,certain cancers and immune disorders. Saved my life!

Joe Soap of the Crumbling Spires <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:38:46 -0400, "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >"yansimon52" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> Tiens <[email protected]> wrote in message

> news:<[email protected]>...
> >>
> >> Since, most tibetian medicine derived from small vegetable like herbal
> >> plant, they are most suitable to be used to treat day to day body
> >> ailment, that's all.
> >>
> >> To treat a chronic sickness, tibetiam medicine is of no use, too
> >> mild!!!

> On the contrary, Tibetan medicine uses numerous minerals- semi
> precious stones metals, diet, also breathing excersises behavioural
> advice and so forth. It is a truly holistic system. It is especially
> effective in long term neurological conditions, liver and kidney
> problems ,certain cancers and immune disorders. Saved my life!

I am not implying that tibetian medicine were ineffective.
What I am trying to say is, they (tibetian herbal medicine) got their
limits too, just like any other herbal medicine. In fact, each
category of herbal medicine has its own 'role' in serving mankind's
sicknesses.
Well, it takes one to understand on each herbal category in treating
its respective sickness.

Have a nice day!!