Traditional Tibetian medicine

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Tiens, Sep 23, 2003.

  1. Tiens

    Tiens Guest

    Welcome to site
    http://www.tiens.dp.ua/
    Traditional Tibetian medicine & Modern Technologies
    from Transnational óorporations Tiens Group

    Tags:

  2. yansimon52

    yansimon52 Guest

    Tiens <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Welcome to site
    > http://www.tiens.dp.ua/
    > Traditional Tibetian medicine & Modern Technologies
    > from Transnational óorporations Tiens Group

    Since, most tibetian medicine derived from small vegetable like herbal
    plant, they are most suitable to be used to treat day to day body
    ailment, that's all.

    To treat a chronic sickness, tibetiam medicine is of no use, too
    mild!!!

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "yansimon52" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Tiens <[email protected]> wrote in message

    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Welcome to site
    > > http://www.tiens.dp.ua/
    > > Traditional Tibetian medicine & Modern Technologies
    > > from Transnational óorporations Tiens Group

    > Since, most tibetian medicine derived from small vegetable like herbal
    > plant, they are most suitable to be used to treat day to day body
    > ailment, that's all.
    >
    > To treat a chronic sickness, tibetiam medicine is of no use, too
    > mild!!!

  4. Dave

    Read Dave's Story http://www.glowlife.com/Dave'sStory.html

  5. On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:38:46 -0400, "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"yansimon52" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> Tiens <[email protected]> wrote in message

    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >> > Welcome to site
    >> > http://www.tiens.dp.ua/
    >> > Traditional Tibetian medicine & Modern Technologies
    >> > from Transnational óorporations Tiens Group

    >> Since, most tibetian medicine derived from small vegetable like herbal
    >> plant, they are most suitable to be used to treat day to day body
    >> ailment, that's all.
    >>
    >> To treat a chronic sickness, tibetiam medicine is of no use, too
    >> mild!!!

    On the contrary, Tibetan medicine uses numerous minerals- semi
    precious stones metals, diet, also breathing excersises behavioural
    advice and so forth. It is a truly holistic system. It is especially
    effective in long term neurological conditions, liver and kidney
    problems ,certain cancers and immune disorders. Saved my life!

  6. yansimon52

    yansimon52 Guest

    Joe Soap of the Crumbling Spires <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:38:46 -0400, "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >"yansimon52" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]
    > >> Tiens <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > >>
    > >> Since, most tibetian medicine derived from small vegetable like herbal
    > >> plant, they are most suitable to be used to treat day to day body
    > >> ailment, that's all.
    > >>
    > >> To treat a chronic sickness, tibetiam medicine is of no use, too
    > >> mild!!!

    > On the contrary, Tibetan medicine uses numerous minerals- semi
    > precious stones metals, diet, also breathing excersises behavioural
    > advice and so forth. It is a truly holistic system. It is especially
    > effective in long term neurological conditions, liver and kidney
    > problems ,certain cancers and immune disorders. Saved my life!

    I am not implying that tibetian medicine were ineffective.
    What I am trying to say is, they (tibetian herbal medicine) got their
    limits too, just like any other herbal medicine. In fact, each
    category of herbal medicine has its own 'role' in serving mankind's
    sicknesses.
    Well, it takes one to understand on each herbal category in treating
    its respective sickness.

    Have a nice day!!