Traffic lights

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by TimC, Feb 5, 2006.

  1. TimC

    TimC Guest

    And something to do next time you are stuck at them:

    http://www.youtube.com/player.swf?video_id=Ovy5IM4hPKY&l=471

    Wow! That is just so special! Almost in tears here!

    --
    TimC
    "32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an

    Tags:

  2. DeF

    DeF Guest

    TimC wrote:
    > And something to do next time you are stuck at them:
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/player.swf?video_id=Ovy5IM4hPKY&l=471
    >

    > Wow! That is just so special! Almost in tears here!

    Can't read, can't write, but I can do no-hands, one-wheel
    backwards pirouettes! Makes my pathetic efforts to ride
    the rollers no hands embarrassing.

    DeF

    --
    e-mail: [email protected]
    To reply, you'll have to remove finger.

  3. sinus

    sinus New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2004
  4. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Love to see their choreography for either Jesus Built My Hotrod or Zadok the Priest .... :p

  5. jim

    jim Guest

    cfsmtb - you both know Jesus built my hotrod and can appreciate its poetry?
    Wow - I have just changed my assessment of you

    All demerit points against your name in the book of doom expunged!!!!

    "cfsmtb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Love to see their choreography for either Jesus Built My Hotrod or Zadok
    > the Priest .... :p
    >

    > --
    > cfsmtb

  6. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Not only that, but I've seen, or should that be, *witnessed* both of these wonderful show tunes *live*. Also was an aficionado of both Killing Joke & Wagner back in the 80's. And Al Jourgensen married one of Jaz's ex-girlfriends. Small world, huh?