Traffic lights

TimC

Guest
And something to do next time you are stuck at them:

http://www.youtube.com/player.swf?video_id=Ovy5IM4hPKY&l=471

Wow! That is just so special! Almost in tears here!

--
TimC
"32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an

Love to see their choreography for either Jesus Built My Hotrod or Zadok the Priest .... :p

cfsmtb - you both know Jesus built my hotrod and can appreciate its poetry?
Wow - I have just changed my assessment of you

All demerit points against your name in the book of doom expunged!!!!

news:[email protected]...

jim said:
cfsmtb - you both know Jesus built my hotrod and can appreciate its poetry? Wow - I have just changed my assessment of you

All demerit points against your name in the book of doom expunged!!!!

Not only that, but I've seen, or should that be, *witnessed* both of these wonderful show tunes *live*. Also was an aficionado of both Killing Joke & Wagner back in the 80's. And Al Jourgensen married one of Jaz's ex-girlfriends. Small world, huh?