Tragic News

"Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> That's an interesting thought. I think it's not totally represented in
> everyone's case though. For example, in my case, I am currently using
> three modes of transport: 1) Walking several miles around a
> traffic-free town centre, 2) Driving 60 miles each day to and from work
> in rush hour 3) Cycling 52 miles a day to and from work in rush hour

Sorry to go off topic, but I would be interested how often you cycle 52
miles to work per week and how tired you feel afterwards. Do you do it on
consecutive days? What about during the winter? How long does it take you?

The reason I ask is that my commute is about half that distance but I am
struggling to manage to do it twice a week at the moment due to bad weather
and a general feeling of lethargy. If you have any suggestions for boosting
energy I would be happy to hear them.

Adam