Trail (Walker) Magazines - free to good home.

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by druidh, Oct 2, 2005.

  1. druidh

    druidh Guest

    I've got around 160 editions of Trail / Trail Walker going right back to
    July 1990 and up to December 2004 which I'm looking to clear out.
    Given postage costs, I'm not looking to make any cache out of this but
    if anyone would like some (or all) of them, I'll happily pass them on
    for the cost of the postage.

    Anyone local to Edinburgh is welcome to get them for free - and I'll
    likely be down in the Chester area later this week so could drop them
    off there too.

    Email me direct if you're interested - just remove the obvious spamtrap.

    (PS - this offer will appear on the OM forum too)

    druidh

    Tags:

  2. Jiffy

    Jiffy Guest

    "druidh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:UQY%[email protected]
    > I've got around 160 editions of Trail / Trail Walker going right back to
    > July 1990 and up to December 2004 which I'm looking to clear out.
    > Given postage costs, I'm not looking to make any cache out of this but
    > if anyone would like some (or all) of them, I'll happily pass them on
    > for the cost of the postage.
    >
    > Anyone local to Edinburgh is welcome to get them for free - and I'll
    > likely be down in the Chester area later this week so could drop them
    > off there too.
    >
    > Email me direct if you're interested - just remove the obvious spamtrap.
    >
    > (PS - this offer will appear on the OM forum too)

    You have mail!

    Cheers, Jiffy