TrailCentral popular Tour'de Front Range Ride today!

LIBERATOR

Guest
I can't go because my bike was stolen, but I wouldn't go anyways
because I don't have the stamina built up that a lot of these people
do, in addition some of this trail riding is extreme technical, of
which I not being familiar with the trails, can't clear them. I won't
ride a trail I don't know and expect to keep up with people that know
them. The option for this long bike ride is take part in selective
portions - which the wussy Freds Ride-A-Lot, JD, MattB, G.T., who am I
forgetting there's so many Freds here... could have chosen to ride and
meet up on trails they're able (the extreme safe trails).

On another note, Chos/Strong bought the Mexican Restaurant and
purposely made it a bad place to go soley to dive the camraderie that
is occuring with TrailCentral and the increasing popularity (by
Virginia Newbon and RUSH) of this annual ride. So again Chos/Strong
are attacking RUSH but RUSH could care less. Everywhere there is
cliques of good socializing, Chos/Strong want to control it, thus buy
whatever is necessary to gain control. I was hoping they can't do this
in Boulder, thus RUSH would hook me up with job/escape, & so on.

But staying on topic, why aren't the Freds mainly Ride-A-Lot, J.D.,
MattB, G.T., Mike Vandeman riding this great ride in Colorado? I say
all those trails together is about 100 miles of riding, and many of
them finish it. Crazy.

http://www.yourmtb.com/event/tour_de_front_range_0

Start: Sep 22 2007 - 14:00
Timezone: US/Mountain
Join us for the 2007 Tour de Front Range; An epic ride that hits many
of the major trails along the Front Range in a single day. This year
we will be riding:

White Ranch (Almost All Rights)
Belcher Hill
Longhorn
Shorthorn
Longhorn
Rawhide
Belcher Hill
Mustang
Belcher Hill
Paved Road to Chimney Trailhead
Chimney Gulch
Windy Gulch
Lookout
Apex
Enchanted Forest
Apex
Paved Road to Matthews Winters

(Lunch Break)

Matthews/Winters
Red Rocks
Morrison Slide
Red Rocks
Green Mountain (Southwest quarter)
Open Space Connection to Bear Creek
Bear Creek
Morrison Bike Path
Paved Road to Mount Falcon Trailhead
Mount Falcon
Paved Road to Lair o' the Bear
Lair o' the Bear
Paved Road to Morrison

BIG DISCLAIMER:
This is not an official event, there is no registration, and you can
choose to do all of it or parts of it. The course is not marked, there
are no course marshals, and there is zero, nada, zip support. You are
on your own and will be RIDING AT YOUR OWN RISK.

AND FOR THE RECORD:

1) The Tour de Front Range is scheduled for September 22nd at 8 AM and
will be starting from the lower White Ranch parking lot.

2) This will be a point-to-point ride so arrange a shuttle with a
friend or expect an additional 5+ miles to be added to your ride since
you will need to ride from Morrison back to your car at White Ranch.

FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT:
http://trailcentral.com/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=61

CowPunk wrote:
> On Sep 22, 3:43 pm, LIBERATOR <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I can't go because my bike was stolen, but I wouldn't go

> Are you sure it's not being held hostage?
> http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kona4salemh7.jpg

Oh CowPunk - what a cheap jibe! Obviously Liberace's bike was abducted
by aliens so they could glean the awesome technology behind the world's
most sparkly MTB poster...errr...I mean MTB rider *ahem*

Oh and wasn't there something on the X-Files about an alien conspiracy
against Rush? I'm sure Liberace has that one under control with his pals
Moulder and Scally though, he rocks!

Ian

On Sep 22, 8:28 pm, CowPunk <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Sep 22, 3:43 pm, LIBERATOR <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I can't go because my bike was stolen, but I wouldn't go

> Are you sure it's not being held hostage?http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kona4salemh7.jpg

CowPunk I forgot to add you to the "Fred" list.

But are you trying to imply that's my bike? It's not. You ought to
look more closely at color. Obviously mine is not that color yet you
would try to game me this way? You're a clown who was not hired for
the circus cuz you be lame!

How much are you selling that for?

On Sep 23, 3:27 am, "7@m3 G33k" <[email protected]> wrote:
> CowPunk wrote:
> > On Sep 22, 3:43 pm, LIBERATOR <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> I can't go because my bike was stolen, but I wouldn't go

> > Are you sure it's not being held hostage?
> >http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kona4salemh7.jpg

> Oh CowPunk - what a cheap jibe! Obviously Liberace's bike was abducted
> by aliens so they could glean the awesome technology behind the world's
> most sparkly MTB poster...errr...I mean MTB rider *ahem*

Virginia Newbon using another alias? Why don't you show us some riding
data of yourself before we even believe you're a MTBer.

> Oh and wasn't there something on the X-Files about an alien conspiracy
> against Rush? I'm sure Liberace has that one under control with his pals
> Moulder and Scally though, he rocks!

It's definitely a Newbon I'm talking to, most likely Clint Eastwoods
favorite moron Virginia Newbon, who believes her accomplishments were
all by her own doing. Hahaha, the most prized moron ever to exist.

> Ian

If you're not Virginia Newbon, show us some riding data of yourself,
and a video clip of you showing us your I.D. but block out the number,
so I know you're not the moron.