Trailer Go Boo Boo

Wile E.Coyote

Guest
Well this mornings ride on my tadpole was oddles of fun...my cargo trailer axle snapped in the
middle as I was going down a hill. The 2 wheels folded inward and the trailer is toast. I have more
or less decided that it is time to return to Mtbs & a CLWB (until) Toronto fills in the potholes on
the routes I use. Toronto is unfit for unsuspeded trikes.

Sooo many spelling errors with this....sorry, brain to fingers on the fritz again.
news:[email protected]...