Trailer Go Boo Boo

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Wile E.Coyote, May 8, 2003.

  1. Well this mornings ride on my tadpole was oddles of fun...my cargo trailer axle snapped in the
    middle as I was going down a hill. The 2 wheels folded inward and the trailer is toast. I have more
    or less decided that it is time to return to Mtbs & a CLWB (until) Toronto fills in the potholes on
    the routes I use. Toronto is unfit for unsuspeded trikes.

    Tags:

  2. Sooo many spelling errors with this....sorry, brain to fingers on the fritz again.
    news:[email protected]...