Trails in SE London

David

Guest
I live in Lewisham in SE London I recently brought a MTB and would like to ride some trails. Does
anyone know of Trails in SE London?

david wrote:
> I live in Lewisham in SE London I recently brought a MTB and would like to ride some trails. Does
> anyone know of Trails in SE London?

<joke> There's the roads, but only if you've got guts and full suspension! </joke>

Sorry, used to live in Woolwich. Couldn't resist, but maybe its all changed now.

Jim Price

Have a look at Big Foot bikes (on the web) in Bromley, they organise rides.

"david" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I live in Lewisham in SE London I recently brought a MTB and would like to ride some trails. Does
> anyone know of Trails in SE London?

"Steve Watkin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Have a look at Big Foot bikes (on the web) in Bromley, they organise
rides.

Good to hear they do something useful.

Today I see they have bargains such as an SRAM PC48 chain for a cheap £12.50 rather than the £4.75
charged by GBCycles in Croydon, I know where I'd rather go and I live in Bromley.

On Sun, 01 Jun 2003 18:28:59 +0100, david wrote:

> I live in Lewisham in SE London I recently brought a MTB and would like to ride some trails. Does
> anyone know of Trails in SE London?

Look no further than Lewisham Cyclists. http://www.lewishamcyclists.org/

Come along to some of the rides - you will definitely get onto some off road trails.

To start off with something gentle, try the Waterlink Way which you can access from across the road
behind the shopping centre.

Oxleas Woods is also nice, and there is a great cafe for a refuelling stop. Or look for parts of the
Green Chain walk.

IF you come to any of the Lewisham rides, I'll be pleased to meet you. I'm the bloke with the Orange
P7 (just to confuse you it is coloured silver!)