Trails

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by John Harlow, Mar 7, 2005.

  1. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > Does anyone know of any decent MTB trail around the Hull area? Ive
    > seached but I cant find anything of virtue

    Steve B. might be able to help. The trails are usually a little better
    above decks though.

    Tags:

  2. "Stephen Tye" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Does anyone know of any decent MTB trail around the Hull area? Ive seached
    > but I cant find anything of virtue

    Hull Quebec?

    Try in the Gatineau area. I doubt the snow will be gone yet.

    Micheal

  3. taywood

    taywood Guest

    Stephen Tye wrote:
    > Does anyone know of any decent MTB trail around the Hull area? Ive seached
    > but I cant find anything of virtue

    Isnt this the flatlands where the sea nibbles away
    acres of land with each storm.

    Seem to remember someone from Kingston posting
    on uk.rec.cycling, or you could ask on the Forum
    at Singletrackworld.com

  4. Jason

    Jason Guest

    * taywood <[email protected]>:
    > Stephen Tye wrote:
    >> Does anyone know of any decent MTB trail around the Hull area? Ive seached
    >> but I cant find anything of virtue

    > Isnt this the flatlands where the sea nibbles away
    > acres of land with each storm.
    >
    > Seem to remember someone from Kingston posting
    > on uk.rec.cycling, or you could ask on the Forum
    > at Singletrackworld.com

    I think you may have the wrong country here, I suspect is Hull, Quebec
    Canada.

    Have you checked the local bike shops on both sides of the border?

    Jason

  5. Stephen Tye

    Stephen Tye Guest

    Does anyone know of any decent MTB trail around the Hull area? Ive seached
    but I cant find anything of virtue

  6. Jason

    Jason Guest

    * Stephen Tye <[email protected]>:

    > "Jason" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> * taywood <[email protected]>:

    > seached
    >> >
    >> > Isnt this the flatlands where the sea nibbles away
    >> > acres of land with each storm.
    >> >
    >> > Seem to remember someone from Kingston posting
    >> > on uk.rec.cycling, or you could ask on the Forum
    >> > at Singletrackworld.com

    >> I think you may have the wrong country here, I suspect is Hull, Quebec
    >> Canada.
    >>
    >> Have you checked the local bike shops on both sides of the border?
    >>

    > No its Hull UK

    Doh! Well in that case I'll go back to dreaming of a time when we
    weren't up to our ears in snow and we were out on bikes.

    Jason

  7. Stephen Tye

    Stephen Tye Guest

    "Jason" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > * taywood <[email protected]>:
    > > Stephen Tye wrote:
    > >> Does anyone know of any decent MTB trail around the Hull area? Ive

    seached
    > >> but I cant find anything of virtue

    > > Isnt this the flatlands where the sea nibbles away
    > > acres of land with each storm.
    > >
    > > Seem to remember someone from Kingston posting
    > > on uk.rec.cycling, or you could ask on the Forum
    > > at Singletrackworld.com

    > I think you may have the wrong country here, I suspect is Hull, Quebec
    > Canada.
    >
    > Have you checked the local bike shops on both sides of the border?

    No its Hull UK

  8. taywood

    taywood Guest

    Jason wrote:
    > * Stephen Tye <[email protected]>:
    >
    >>"Jason" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:ipWdnZ7Fs[email protected]

    >>seached

    >>>I think you may have the wrong country here, I suspect is Hull, Quebec
    >>>Canada.
    >>>
    >>>Have you checked the local bike shops on both sides of the border?
    >>>

    >>No its Hull UK
    >>

    > Doh! Well in that case I'll go back to dreaming of a time when we
    > weren't up to our ears in snow and we were out on bikes.
    >
    > Jason

    Stephen is on the UK East Coast with snow and wants to ride.

    I'm on the UK West Coast with no snow at all this season,
    skis ready prepped and skis boots poles and pack standing
    by the door waiting. Last weekend I drove 366 miles each
    way just to ski with friends in the forest.

    The bikes all ready too, but I'm in a poling mood not
    pedalling mood.
    This is the bleak midwinter for me and here I'm tending
    spring flowers and cutting grass lawns.
    Aaargh...

  9. Mtnbiker

    Mtnbiker Guest

    Jason wrote:
    > * Stephen Tye <[email protected]>:
    >
    >>"Jason" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]

    >>seached

    >>>I think you may have the wrong country here, I suspect is Hull, Quebec
    >>>Canada.
    >>>
    >>>Have you checked the local bike shops on both sides of the border?
    >>>

    >>No its Hull UK
    >>

    > Doh! Well in that case I'll go back to dreaming of a time when we
    > weren't up to our ears in snow and we were out on bikes.
    >
    > Jason

    lol. I hear ya man.