Trails

John Harlow

Guest
> Does anyone know of any decent MTB trail around the Hull area? Ive
> seached but I cant find anything of virtue

Steve B. might be able to help. The trails are usually a little better
above decks though.

"Stephen Tye" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone know of any decent MTB trail around the Hull area? Ive seached
> but I cant find anything of virtue

Hull Quebec?

Try in the Gatineau area. I doubt the snow will be gone yet.

Micheal

Stephen Tye wrote:
> Does anyone know of any decent MTB trail around the Hull area? Ive seached
> but I cant find anything of virtue

Isnt this the flatlands where the sea nibbles away
acres of land with each storm.

Seem to remember someone from Kingston posting
on uk.rec.cycling, or you could ask on the Forum
at Singletrackworld.com

* taywood <[email protected]>:
> Stephen Tye wrote:
>> Does anyone know of any decent MTB trail around the Hull area? Ive seached
>> but I cant find anything of virtue

> Isnt this the flatlands where the sea nibbles away
> acres of land with each storm.
>
> Seem to remember someone from Kingston posting
> on uk.rec.cycling, or you could ask on the Forum
> at Singletrackworld.com

I think you may have the wrong country here, I suspect is Hull, Quebec
Canada.

Have you checked the local bike shops on both sides of the border?

Jason

Does anyone know of any decent MTB trail around the Hull area? Ive seached
but I cant find anything of virtue

* Stephen Tye <[email protected]>:

> "Jason" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> * taywood <[email protected]>:

> seached
>> >
>> > Isnt this the flatlands where the sea nibbles away
>> > acres of land with each storm.
>> >
>> > Seem to remember someone from Kingston posting
>> > on uk.rec.cycling, or you could ask on the Forum
>> > at Singletrackworld.com

>> I think you may have the wrong country here, I suspect is Hull, Quebec
>> Canada.
>>
>> Have you checked the local bike shops on both sides of the border?
>>

> No its Hull UK

Doh! Well in that case I'll go back to dreaming of a time when we
weren't up to our ears in snow and we were out on bikes.

Jason wrote:
> * Stephen Tye <[email protected]>:
>
>>"Jason" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>>seached

>>>I think you may have the wrong country here, I suspect is Hull, Quebec
>>>Canada.
>>>
>>>Have you checked the local bike shops on both sides of the border?
>>>

>>No its Hull UK
>>

> Doh! Well in that case I'll go back to dreaming of a time when we
> weren't up to our ears in snow and we were out on bikes.
>
> Jason

Stephen is on the UK East Coast with snow and wants to ride.

I'm on the UK West Coast with no snow at all this season,
skis ready prepped and skis boots poles and pack standing
by the door waiting. Last weekend I drove 366 miles each
way just to ski with friends in the forest.

The bikes all ready too, but I'm in a poling mood not
pedalling mood.
This is the bleak midwinter for me and here I'm tending
spring flowers and cutting grass lawns.
Aaargh...

Jason wrote:
> * Stephen Tye <[email protected]>:
>
>>"Jason" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>>seached

>>>I think you may have the wrong country here, I suspect is Hull, Quebec
>>>Canada.
>>>
>>>Have you checked the local bike shops on both sides of the border?
>>>

>>No its Hull UK
>>

> Doh! Well in that case I'll go back to dreaming of a time when we
> weren't up to our ears in snow and we were out on bikes.
>
> Jason

lol. I hear ya man.