Train, race and ride in Europe

Cycling Center

Guest
You want to train, race and/or ride in Europe,
check out the webiste of Cycling Center (www.cyclingcenter.com)
They have programs for espoirs, amateurs and masters in Europe and USA

I have done this for several years.About 3 weeks each spring.I always
do all the booking myself and avoid paying a middleman.Do a little
research and you can save tons of money.

joe dopebucket wrote:
> I have done this for several years.About 3 weeks each spring.I always
> do all the booking myself and avoid paying a middleman.Do a little
> research and you can save tons of money.

Do you get your program in Italy or Mexico ?

On Sep 13, 6:06 pm, Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:
> Cycling Center wrote:
> >> You want to train, race and/or ride in Europe,
> >> check out the webiste of Cycling Center (www.cyclingcenter.com)
> >> They have programs for espoirs, amateurs and masters in Europe and USA

> Frank Drackman wrote:
> > Do you have racing programs for Fattie Masters?

> joe dopebucket wrote:
> > I have done this for several years.About 3 weeks each spring.I always
> > do all the booking myself and avoid paying a middleman.Do a little
> > research and you can save tons of money.

> Do you get your program in Italy or Mexico ?

Depends who's asking.

Joseph

In article <[email protected]>,
Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> joe dopebucket wrote:
> > I have done this for several years.About 3 weeks each spring.I always
> > do all the booking myself and avoid paying a middleman.Do a little
> > research and you can save tons of money.

> Do you get your program in Italy or Mexico ?

I think you mean Italy or New Italy...

--
tanx,
Howard

Faberge eggs are elegant but I prefer Faberge bacon.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

No actually I get my "program" in Amsterdam.Normally the 420
coffeeshop or sometimes the Grey Area....strange you would ask such a
question?