Train with Supplements. Maybe no longer..

Steve Bayt

Guest
STEVE BAYT (Parma/Brook Park, Ohio)

For those who train for triathlons using Ginseng, Octacosanal, Anti-oxidant or other supplements.
Your performance could be dramtically hindered by an Illionis Senator Richard Durbin and his Senate
Bill 722, along with a recently proposed bill in the House of Representatives titled HR 3377.

These bills would regulate out of business most nutritional supplements including possibly
even Power Bars, Cliff Bars, Met Rx Bars, and possibly every other health food which is relied
on by athletes.

It is important that every athlete learns about SB 722 and HR 3377 by simply entering those two
entries in the google search space above this posting.

Then, go to www.congress.org or www.capwiz.org for a guide on how to get involved in this issue
which the media apparently dosen't think is important enough.

On 25 Feb 2004 11:33:03 -0800, [email protected] (Steve Bayt)
wrote:

>STEVE BAYT (Parma/Brook Park, Ohio)
>

>For those who train for triathlons using Ginseng, Octacosanal, Anti-oxidant or other supplements.
>Your performance could be dramtically hindered by an Illionis Senator Richard Durbin and his Senate
>Bill 722, along with a recently proposed bill in the House of Representatives titled HR 3377.
>
>These bills would regulate out of business most nutritional supplements including possibly even
>Power Bars, Cliff Bars, Met Rx Bars, and possibly every other health food which is relied on by
>athletes.
>
>It is important that every athlete learns about SB 722 and HR 3377 by simply entering those two
>entries in the google search space above this posting.
>
>Then, go to www.congress.org or www.capwiz.org for a guide on how to get involved in this issue
>which the media apparently dosen't think is important enough.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the info, but does it really affect me in NZ :)

Steve
PS.What google space?

"Mark Cathcart" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Actually its more useful to search on google for Steve Bayt - turns out he's been spamming
> newsgroups and forums all over the place with the claims, has put it a lot of effort so one
> assumes he's either being paid to do it, has some professional interest in something that would be
> banned by this... or.... http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22STEVE+BAY
> T%22&btnG=Google+Search
>
> ++Mark.

So you're saying we've been bayted?