trainer- magnetic Vs Fluid

M. Atta

Guest
Which is the better trainer as i am looking at puchasing one for warm ups &
intervals for my boys who do track.....

Regards

"M. Atta" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Which is the better trainer as i am looking at puchasing one for warm

ups &
> intervals for my boys who do track.....

In _my_ experience, magnetic is easier to come by and cheaper.
For interval work and warm ups I think the mag trainer might be
a little more compact/easier to carry? The actual resistance
shouldn't matter, at least for the warmup...

Better to read some of these posts and decide:
http://www.bikeline.com/feature/trainer/
http://www.cyclingforums.com/showthread/t-83304.html
http://www.triathloncoach.com/faq.html#mag_trainer

hth