Trainer Question

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Buck, Feb 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buck

Buck Guest

I know that the more you pay the better equipment you will get, and I know that fluid is better than
    mag, etc, etc, but..... What is the most bang for the buck I can get for $75 tops (no rollers)? -TIA

Tags:

2. Rivermist

Rivermist Guest

I have heard that fluid can leak, so I wouldn't assume it is better. I have a mag trainer and am
    quite satisfied.

"buck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I know that the more you pay the better equipment you will get, and I know that fluid is better
    > than mag, etc, etc, but..... What is the most bang
    for
    > the buck I can get for $75 tops (no rollers)? -TIA

3. David Kerber

David Kerber Guest

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    > I know that the more you pay the better equipment you will get, and I know that fluid is better
    > than mag, etc, etc, but..... What is the most bang for the buck I can get for $75 tops (no
    > rollers)?

For that, you're probably going to have to go to a used one. For $89 on sale, my wife got me a
    Graeber mag trainer at Dicks for Christmas. I don't know if they still have it, though.

--
    Dave Kerber Fight spam: remove the ns_ from the return address before replying!

REAL programmers write self-modifying code.

4. Peter Cole

Peter Cole Guest

"buck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > than mag, etc, etc, but..... What is the most bang for the buck I can get for $75 tops (no
    > rollers)?

Mag trainer. Nashbar has a house-brand on sale now for around that price. Word is that it is a
    rebranded Minoura.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.