Training Advice

Benjamin Weiner

Guest
From Jacob Fetty's training tips at

http://www.dailypeloton.com/displayarticle.asp?pk=3678

Most of these are about being sure to get enough sleep (which is good advice and something I never
do) but there is one in particular we should all listen to.

"Avoid alcohol in the last few hours prior to bed. Alcohol interrupts sleep rhythms. Narrow your
focus by reading a book before turning out the lights Sleep in a cool, dark place Some night time
teas can help Avoid certain snakes with caffeine or sugar right before going to bed."

I am definitely going to pay more attention to the last one in the future. I wonder if it was
directed more at mountain bikers, though.

Ben

Benjamin Weiner wrote:
> From Jacob Fetty's training tips at
>
> http://www.dailypeloton.com/displayarticle.asp?pk=3678 ... Avoid certain snakes with caffeine or
> sugar right before going to bed."
>
> I am definitely going to pay more attention to the last one in the future. I wonder if it was
> directed more at mountain bikers, though.
>
> Ben

Timber rattler with 1/2 cup sugar per pound of snake makes a super jerky.

Lynn Wallace http://www.xmission.com/~lawall "Let me tell you what else I'm worried about. I'm
worried about an opponent who uses nation building and the military in the same sentence. See, our
view of the military is for the military to be properly prepared to fight and win war and therefore,
prevent war from happening in the first place." George Bush, Nov. 6, 2000

That is just insane. Snakes are for breakfast or lunch only.