Training Logs

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Mr.- B6300, Feb 25, 2004.

1. Mr.- B6300

Mr.- B6300 New Member

Looking for some sort of Training log sheets that can be kept on P/C If you have a sample in a format that can be emailed to me it would be great [email protected]
    Thanks

Tags:

2. fellsbiker

fellsbiker New Member

When I read the title of this, I thought you were going to be asking about training for pedaling OVER logs :D
    What kind of data are you want to keep track of? Any standard spreadsheet will due unless you want really fancy stuff. Do you have AppleWorks?

3. Mr.- B6300

Mr.- B6300 New Member

I'm on an IBM Based Mcn. Just havent had the time to sit down in Excell. Have'nt decided on what stats yet ...Total miles .Avg. Speed , Top speed. Trip miles, Type of ride ( conditions etc,)performance ...who knows . All I know is when its this nice out I'll chosse peddling over P/C anyday. 45 nice spinning miles today. Felt great.

4. fellsbiker

fellsbiker New Member

45 miles? Holy crap! I did maybe 10 today, and it sucked too the trails were so muddy it was like quicksand

5. Ghr7891

Ghr7891 New Member

Fellsbiker it was on a trainer, but thats still a heck of a lot of miles for one day. My record is about 25. (dont own a trainer)

6. Mr.- B6300

Mr.- B6300 New Member

We put on the road tires and road the island lake rec area paved portion, part of the South lyon Rails to trails and A bunch of back roads ( I dont own a trainer either besides way too nice to be inside )Thursday will be the next time I hit the dirt.