Training Music

I think some electronic music works too, especially the type that gets one on that jumpy mood and
to give you the "get up and go" if you know what I mean!

But at the end of the day, we really have our own preferences!

I will usually listen to anything has a fast and good beat. More preferably rap and EDM music. My favorite artiste to listen to would be Eminem as he really gets my adrenaline pumping

Anything with a good or quick beat works for me! I find myself cycling to match the tempo, which helps me keep up a good pace. The only thing I have to be careful about is not singing along, just so I don't run out of breath much faster or get a stitch in my side.

Right now, some of my favorite songs to cycle to are "Catch My Breath" by Kelly Clarkson, "Breathing" by Yellowcard, "White Rabbit" by Egypt Central, "The Fall" by Blue Stahli, a sped-up version of "The Phoenix" by Fall Out Boy, "Blood Sugar" by Pendulum, "Tsuyoku Tsuyoku" by Mihimaru GT, "Clattanoia" by OxT, "Energetic" by BoA, "Atarashii Bunmei-kaika" and "Killer Tune" by Tokyo Jihen, "Across the Line" and "New Divide" by Linkin Park, and "The Receiving End Of It All" and "Would You Be Impressed?" by Streetlight Manifesto. I'm going to make a playlist on my phone with all these songs so they're more readily accessible to me while I'm out on my rides!

I usually listen to an online radio like radio paradise. They have really great music taste and there is always something new to find out during the training. However it can be really dangerous because the music can easily distract and cause slow reactions. So I either make a low volume or use only one earphone leaving the other one for safety purposes.

Hey there,

While I appreciate your comment on music taste, I'm more interested in diving deep into the topic of sprinting in cycling. Let's talk about how to improve our sprint performances!

When it comes to enhancing your sprint, remember that power-to-weight ratio is crucial. Incorporate both resistance and high-intensity interval training into your routine to build strength and speed.

Additionally, focus on your pedaling technique. Aim for a smooth, circular motion rather than pushing hard in just the downward stroke. This will help you maintain momentum throughout the entire pedal rotation.

Lastly, don't forget the importance of sprint strategy in races. Analyze professional races and learn from the way top cyclists position themselves and time their attacks.

Happy sprinting! :)

SprintSavvySteve