training plan/workout spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Dana VanDen Heuvel, Aug 4, 2004.

  1. does anyone have a training plan/workout spreadsheet that they'd be
    willing to share. I'm trying to build a template for our team to use,
    but haven't been very successful.

    Thanks!
    Dana
    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Robert

    Robert Guest

    Dana VanDen Heuvel wrote:

    > does anyone have a training plan/workout spreadsheet that they'd be
    > willing to share. I'm trying to build a template for our team to use,
    > but haven't been very successful.
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Dana
    > [email protected]

    I have seen - and loaded - training programmes for use on stationary
    bike trainers available on www.tacx.nl. They should still be there
    (though with a name such as yours, you might have already been there ;-)

    These work very well with e.g. the Tacx Flow trainer (which I own and
    IME works well).

    Maybe someone can post a link to material that's meant to be used when
    training on real life roads?

    /Robert

  3. Robert

    Robert Guest

    Dana VanDen Heuvel wrote:

    > does anyone have a training plan/workout spreadsheet that they'd be
    > willing to share. I'm trying to build a template for our team to use,
    > but haven't been very successful.
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Dana
    > [email protected]

    I have seen - and loaded - training programmes for use on stationary
    bike trainers available on www.tacx.nl. They should still be there
    (though with a name such as yours, you might have already been there ;-)

    These work very well with e.g. the Tacx Flow trainer (which I own and
    IME works well).

    Maybe someone can post a link to material that's meant to be used when
    training on real life roads?

    /Robert

  4. bakhurts

    bakhurts New Member

    Joined:
    May 18, 2004

    what features would you like on it? I am sure I can build a spreadsheet in excel, but you would have to devise your own training program. I am not qualified to do that. I would be happy to do it for free.

    bh

  5. Bob Anderson

    Bob Anderson Guest

    On 4 Aug 2004 10:24:48 -0700, [email protected] (Dana VanDen Heuvel) wrote:

    >does anyone have a training plan/workout spreadsheet that they'd be
    >willing to share. I'm trying to build a template for our team to use,
    >but haven't been very successful.

    Not a spreadsheet, but nice software, worth a look,
    Lifeform, http://www.fitnesoft.com/

    ---
    "BitwiseBob" - Bob Anderson
    Eugene Oregon