Training Ride Nightmare

"Friday" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Gemma you're looking at it from the wrong perspective, you have to see it
> as one of the best things that could have happened to you. Now you've got
> a great excuse to upgrade to a wide screen LCD TV. It's no use buying
> something which is superseded and soo yesterday, you just HAVE to get the
> newest and bestests.

Friday, You really have summed up my dilemma perfectly. I wanta good new
TV. Not a shite one :)
Your philosophy sums up my attitude to biking. Indeed, I even regard
crashes as a prime opportunity to upgrade my equipment!
Gemma

Disaster averted - an a.b lurker has contacted me and donated a television!
:)

Gemma_k wrote:
> Disaster averted - an a.b lurker has contacted me and donated a television!
> :)

Boo hoo hoo ... my DVD player and digital set top box have died on me
recently.
Anyone care to send me a non tax deductable donation?

:)

petulance said:
Gemma_k wrote:
> Disaster averted - an a.b lurker has contacted me and donated a television!
> :)

Boo hoo hoo ... my DVD player and digital set top box have died on me
recently.
Anyone care to send me a non tax deductable donation?

:)

Don't believe this ploy somehow would work for a '06 Merlin Cielo ...

On 2006-05-11, Gemma_k (aka Bruce)
> Disaster averted - an a.b lurker has contacted me and donated a television!
>:)

The lurkers support you in email? Cool!

--
TimC
Jun 26 14:08:17 kernel: troll-o-meter (pid 15134) killed: memory exhausted

cfsmtb wrote:

> petulance Wrote:
>
>>Gemma_k wrote:
>>
>>>Disaster averted - an a.b lurker has contacted me and donated a

>>television!
>>
>>>:)

>>Boo hoo hoo ... my DVD player and digital set top box have died on me
>>recently.
>>Anyone care to send me a non tax deductable donation?
>>
>>:)

> Don't believe this ploy somehow would work for a '06 Merlin Cielo ...

Not unless you've already got one that you broke?

;-)

--
BrettS