I'm living in Balmain and I'm looking for routes to ride before work during the week. Say a one hour ride starting at 6.30am in Balmain. Any suggestions as to where I should go? Thanks
Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion
Training Rides in Sydney Inner West
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Australia and New Zealand
- Published
- 2 February 2005
- Last activity
- 2 February 2005
- Original author
- milker
- Posts
- 2
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 1,588
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
I think there is a bunch ride at Homebush.I dont know what time though.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.