UK and Europe · Public discussion

Training rides near Perpignon

Started by BeeGuy · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,297 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
2 September 2006
Last activity
2 September 2006
Original author
BeeGuy
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,297
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Thought I would post something besides Nokia ads here. My family and I will be living near Argeles sur Mer south of Perpignon for a few months starting in January. I'm looking for some info about club training rides in the area. I've emailed several clubs in the area, but haven't heard anything back. Might be my bad French. When I've been in the Paris area, I've been able to find lots of rides, so I assume the same will happen in January. But if someone here knows of one, I'd appreciate any info.

    chris
    ne iowa aspiring cat 3

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.