Training with Power book

Shawneebiker: It was on Eurosport and today's stage. The last hour or so is shown live every day. Don't know about cycling.tv

acoggan: Since the start of the event, David Harmin of Eurosport has been mentioning how more and more of the pros are riding / training with power and giving viewers an idea of what products they are using.

During the last hour of today's stage, he mentioned that someone had told him about the book and he mentioned the name etc.

giannip said:
acoggan: Since the start of the event, David Harmin of Eurosport has been mentioning how more and more of the pros are riding / training with power and giving viewers an idea of what products they are using.

During the last hour of today's stage, he mentioned that someone had told him about the book and he mentioned the name etc.

Thanks!

acoggan said:
No prob.

David did make reference to mathematical formulas etc. so I made sure to comment in the forum (he reads out the posts most days) that it was NOT just for mathematical geniuses etc.

That is so cool! Thanks for the note... I happen to actually install WKO+ on Greg's computer a couple weeks ago in Portugal at the Lotto camp.. He's a very nice guy, and obviously this will be the first of many wins to come (he's only 21).. Unfortunately, he didn't have the PowerTap on today, otherwise, you can bet I would be asking him for that file! :)

-Gear

gearfish said:
That is so cool! Thanks for the note... I happen to actually install WKO+ on Greg's computer a couple weeks ago in Portugal at the Lotto camp.. He's a very nice guy, and obviously this will be the first of many wins to come (he's only 21).. Unfortunately, he didn't have the PowerTap on today

When, oh when, are these guys going to learn? :(