Trainingpeaks is...

vio765

Jan 20, 2005
im considering getting trainingpeaks software. i already have CP WKO+ and love it. a couple things concern me; and those who either have designed the program or use it can help me.
is it customizable such that i can have a Base 4, 5, 29? or is it Base 3 and that is it? I personally follow four Bases and four Builds in order to have a long buildup and have a short, but powerful peak in sept for a local TT and maybe a road race. however, if there can be only 3 Bases and 2 Builds (and no exceptions), can each Base or Build be 6-7 weeks long? either way is fine.
also, for the Calorie Scanner, what if i encounter a food that has no UPC? like if my folks bake me a spiral ham? can i manually enter data if i have means to weigh food and then later find the nutritional info?

Not sure about the nutritional stuff, but you can program in more than 3 base's, just will have base 3 listed twice, or three times.

vio765 said:
for the Calorie Scanner, what if i encounter a food that has no UPC? like if my folks bake me a spiral ham? can i manually enter data if i have means to weigh food and then later find the nutritional info?
yes, there is a "custom foods" where you can manually enter this info.