Trans Am?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Pete Biggs, Mar 7, 2004.

  1. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Anyone know much about Selle Italia Trans Am saddles?

    Is the most basic version the XO Trans Am or is it just
    called "Trans Am"?

    I noticed a £27 one in Halfrauds that I might like but can't
    remember if it was marked "XO" or not. Seemed to have
    ordinary foam padding instead of gel. I'm now trying to find
    a cheaper price on the web but need to know if I'm comparing
    like with like.

    thanks for any help, ~PB

    Tags:

  2. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Another question:

    Is size, shape and padding of Octavia Trans Am same as XO
    Trans Am's? Or is there more difference than just the
    elastomer thing?

    ~PB

  3. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    I wrote:
    > Anyone know much about Selle Italia Trans Am saddles?
    >
    > Is the most basic version the XO Trans Am or is it just
    > called "Trans Am"?
    >
    > I noticed a £27 one in Halfrauds that I might like but
    > can't remember if it was marked "XO" or not. Seemed to
    > have ordinary foam padding instead of gel. I'm now trying
    > to find a cheaper price on the web but need to know if I'm
    > comparing like with like.

    To answer my own question: I now know the one I saw is the
    FLX Trans Am - which I suspect might be wider and more
    padded than XO or Octavia models (would be interested in
    confirmation of that). "Trans Am" is the variation rather
    than model so there isn't a "basic version" as such.

    ~PB