Transfer Garmin Edge Data into Polar Precision Software

Joern

Guest
Hi,

I think to buy me a new gadet :)) (Garmin Edge 705). Acutally I'm
using a Polar 725x. I tested the PC software of Garmin and don't like
it. I would prefer to go on with the Polar software. So my question
is, does anybody have experience with transferring the garmin data
into the Polar software?

Joern

On Mar 19, 11:35 pm, Joern <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think to buy me a new gadet :)) (Garmin Edge 705). Acutally I'm
> using a Polar 725x. I tested the PC software of Garmin and don't like
> it. I would prefer to go on with the Polar software. So my question
> is, does anybody have experience with transferring the garmin data
> into the Polar software?

I don't have direct experience with that, but you may find that
Cycling Peaks WKO+ is an option (some might say better ..) as it works
with both.

It's not free, but IMO, it's worth paying for. Google is, as always,
your friend when finding it.

On 19 Mrz., 22:18, Bleve <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mar 19, 11:35 pm, Joern <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,

> > I think to buy me a new gadet :))  (Garmin Edge 705). Acutally I'm
> > using a Polar 725x. I tested the PC software of Garmin and don't like
> > it. I would prefer to go on with the Polar software. So my question
> > is, does anybody have experience with transferring the garmin data
> > into the Polar software?

> I don't have direct experience with that, but you may find that
> Cycling Peaks WKO+ is an option (some might say better ..) as it works
> with both.
>
> It's not free, but IMO, it's worth paying for.  Google is, as always,
> your friend when finding it.
>

> > Joern- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

Hi Bleve,

thanks for the hint. First look is good :)) I downloaded the trial
version and will test it during eastern....
Experience report is following..

"Joern" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
On 19 Mrz., 22:18, Bleve <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mar 19, 11:35 pm, Joern <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,

> > I think to buy me a new gadet :)) (Garmin Edge 705). Acutally I'm
> > using a Polar 725x. I tested the PC software of Garmin and don't like
> > it. I would prefer to go on with the Polar software. So my question
> > is, does anybody have experience with transferring the garmin data
> > into the Polar software?

> I don't have direct experience with that, but you may find that
> Cycling Peaks WKO+ is an option (some might say better ..) as it works
> with both.
>
> It's not free, but IMO, it's worth paying for. Google is, as always,
> your friend when finding it.

Have a look at sporttracks. The graphing is not as good as PPP, but the
software is a hell of a lot better than the Garmin's bundle. It is also
free.