Translation; "Sayers chops Euro pros like a Cat 5 in corners"

http://www.velonews.com/race/dom/articles/11713.0.html

BMC rider Mike Sayers, a 13-year of the domestic racing circuit, was
eager for a good finish today in the town he grew up in - perhaps a
little too eager. Sayers crashed as the race entered the circuit.
"I'm a bit of a blue-collar bike racer, and I have to take some risks
to keep myself up there," said Sayers, who choked up a bit while
talking about his pride at doing such a big race in his old hometown.
"Today I just wanted to be up there and I got a little overanxious."

HomoSayers does it AGAIN! Finally pays the price for diving underneath
in turns. Some Euro put him square on his ass in his hometown. Rumor
is the guy was wearing all white with a rainbow..........

Duped

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://www.velonews.com/race/dom/articles/11713.0.html
>
> BMC rider Mike Sayers, a 13-year of the domestic racing circuit, was
> eager for a good finish today in the town he grew up in - perhaps a
> little too eager. Sayers crashed as the race entered the circuit.
> "I'm a bit of a blue-collar bike racer, and I have to take some risks
> to keep myself up there," said Sayers, who choked up a bit while
> talking about his pride at doing such a big race in his old hometown.
> "Today I just wanted to be up there and I got a little overanxious."
>
> HomoSayers does it AGAIN! Finally pays the price for diving underneath
> in turns. Some Euro put him square on his ass in his hometown. Rumor
> is the guy was wearing all white with a rainbow..........

It must be really painful to know that at 39 Sayers is still better than you
were at 25.

doped - this observation might be half cool if it wasn't just another
negative entry in your book of *****ing.